PDA

View Full Version : *my Feet*

babybrush
05-21-2003, 08:36 PM
well everyone seems to be posting feet on here, so i thought i'd join in. these are drawings of my feet that i did in my sketchbook the other day. don't do much pen and ink work, but i might start doing more pen sketching. done with a plain ol' uni-ball micro writing pen my dad had.

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/21-May-2003/11882-feet.jpg

thanks for looking, and yes my feet ARE that wide and ugly.

Bethany

kare
05-21-2003, 10:22 PM
i think its a great sketch!! if you don't do much pen and ink work- you've done well with this one! :D

seejay
05-21-2003, 10:51 PM
These are beautiful feet! Well done.:clap: :clap:

BTW, if you don't mind me asking, what's it like having 3 legs?

;)

Cheers

kare
05-21-2003, 11:16 PM
lol seejay!

Bethany,
what medium do you usually work in?

babybrush
05-22-2003, 09:33 AM
well, i have to buy two pares of shoes and throw one shoe away, but i deal LOL!

I normally work in watercolor, but would like to branch out, especially in sketching.

Bethany

Oldthumbs
05-22-2003, 09:54 AM
Very good feet - the leg leaves a little to be desired. :) (Hmm - is that three feet or a yard?)

Ray

Jakeally
05-22-2003, 10:03 AM
Hiya Bethany.....glad you could join us.
I'm very impressed with your three feet:D
Nice sketch and good composition.:clap:

els
05-22-2003, 10:03 AM
Great sketch Bethany...

Chris - LOL

BTDogMom
05-22-2003, 11:37 AM
I bet u can kick some serious a$$ with that 3rd leg of yours - u were in The Matrix weren't u, as a stunt double? U really have done an outstanding job with your feet - it's lovely! dang now that's another thing - *note 2 self - draw feet in P&I*

Dave.t
05-22-2003, 12:17 PM
Hi Bethany.....good sketches ...nice positive lines.
recomend you spend some time over here on P&I ...they are a very friendly and helpful bunch........as on Watercolor forum.
:)

kare
05-22-2003, 07:19 PM
would love to see more of your work in p&i! welcome!

DragonladyfromOz
05-22-2003, 08:08 PM
Hi Bethany - welcome to Pen & Ink!
Nice strong, clear lines on the sketches, well done. :clap:
Has your Dad got his pen back yet? :D
Don't worry about the third leg... the more 'observant' ones of us can see that you has just given us an analogy for a 'girls-night-out'. The left hand picture shows the 'single' right foot canoodling with any mystery left foot that takes her fancy...whilst the 'married' right foot [with the ring], waits bored at the bar...
Okay, I need to get out more and drink less coffee...
Ignore me Bethany, just keep posting - hehehee:D
Cheers
Manda

MonicaB
05-22-2003, 08:27 PM
ROFLMAO!!!! :D

babybrush
05-22-2003, 10:26 PM
LOL thanks for the welcome. will post more when i have a chance to scan. have WIP going on in the Watercolor forum and no pics for it, haha.

Manda, didn't know feet could say so much! actually, i'm thinking about doing a long panorama of all my family's feet. there are 9 of us ranging from 49 to 3 in age, so it should be interesting if i can get them all to cooperate. they think i'm weird when i get these "arty" inclinations. but seriousely, you can tell so much about a person by their feet. I would probably do it in watercolor since that is my passion, but you would probably be treated with lots of feet sketches for a while LOL.

Bethany

Petdevils
05-23-2003, 02:03 AM
these are great, just enough detail to fill out the volume without making it too busy, u even got the foreshortenin down ;) Really has character :)

rapolina
05-23-2003, 10:29 AM
ciao babybrush!!! i'm sometimes here too...

i like a lot your draw, it's intriguing!
:) rapolina.