PDA

View Full Version : Why I have been gone....

shedreamsbig
05-20-2003, 10:23 PM
Hello everyone,

I have heard the saying "When it rains it pours" But I have never lived it before this last two months!!

I have been Laid up in bed unable to much of anything... I was given a throughbred gelding...and then I was out feeding at the stables where I was bording him....Well I broke my leg tripping over a hose, running from some rather mean attack Geese. So I have been Trying to stay off it. I am sorry that I haven't been able to let you guys know sooner...But I will try to get back here more in the next week..It is hard to get to my computer room with this darn leg....But I will try!

take care all I haven't forgotten about you!!

God bless, Chrisitna

I will try to post a couple photos of my new horse as soon as I can have a friend go pick them up from the film developer...

Pippin
05-21-2003, 12:25 AM
Christina,I`m so sorry to hear about your broken leg:crying: You certainly didn`t need any more troubles in your life.I hope it heals quickly so you can enjoy your new horse.Look forward to seeing pictures of him.Take care of yourself!
Chris

lorna12
05-21-2003, 02:40 AM
Hey Christina!! I hope you're up and about, soon. We miss you! Don't worry, just take care of yourself and get better!

BTDogMom
05-21-2003, 10:18 AM
Yes please take care of yourself, u really sound like u could use some TLC!!! :( C u when u feel better :D:clap:

Night Horse Studio
05-21-2003, 12:15 PM
Sorry to hear about your leg. I hope you feel better soon. And congrats on the new horse!

Stephanie

echidna
05-21-2003, 01:46 PM
oh christina:(
at least your run of bad luck should be over now. and you have a horse waiting for you when you get better! plus, now you have art time! (if you can reach the pencils, that is:p )
~Echidna

Paul Hopkinson
05-21-2003, 02:44 PM
Don't worry Christina your leg will get better soon. Don't try to do to much at home or it wil take longer to heal.

We have all missed you very much!

Paul

RottweilerMom
05-21-2003, 10:45 PM
This has been the week of the return of the MIA posters hasn't it! **raised eyebrow**

crazeejumper
05-22-2003, 07:00 AM
Hang in there, Christina!! Hope you feel better soon & are with us fulltime again!

Leslie Pz
05-22-2003, 09:56 AM
Congrats on your new throughbred gelding! BUT....

Ouch! I don't know which would be worst - a bite in the bum or a break in the leg!!!

Take care and we will be here waiting patiently, to see some more of your art!

Rest a recover! Those geese need to be chase back and you're going to need two good legs!!!
-Les

ironhorse
05-22-2003, 10:44 AM
Oh my you silly goose!;) ;) :eek:
Take care and heal up soon!!
Twyla:D

Arcanjo
05-22-2003, 04:32 PM
Cristina you will be ok very soon! Everybody misses you:)

Beijinhos

MJ

She-She
05-23-2003, 02:13 AM
Isn't it funny how the simple things in life can lay us up for weeks.....:rolleyes: :eek:

Take it easy!!!! We missed you. :)

Line
05-23-2003, 06:56 AM
Oww! :eek: I hope your leg feels better soon! I haven't been here much lately either, I need to draw more :rolleyes:

And welcome back! :D

Lady Carol
05-23-2003, 03:33 PM
Sorry about your injury. Barns can really be dangerous places sometimes. I am currently nursing a foot injury where this 4 year old (you know how silly they can be) stepped on my foot and just stood there while I was bashing it to get it to move. Currently have a horseshoe imprint across the top of the foot. So I am commiserating with you for the pain, but at least I can hobble to the computer

shedreamsbig
05-23-2003, 08:41 PM
I don't know what to say except I am sorry.......

It seems I have been more an emotional wreck than a artist as of late! But I am so gald that all of you have been here for Me!! It has helpped so much!

I will try not to have any more bad news for a while!! :rolleyes: ;)

But Thank you to all of you, I went to the doctor today and he said I can start walking with a walking boot now!!! YAH!! Freedom! I never thought I would get cabin Fever in FLORIDA!! LOL

But I am gonna try to be here more now that I have the Doc's okay!

thank you again for all your kind comments and concern!!

God Bless all of you!

Christina

Leaflin
05-23-2003, 08:57 PM
Glad you are on the mend Christina.
Maybe I should sent Nick down there to take care of those geese for you :)

shedreamsbig
05-23-2003, 09:03 PM
Leaflin,

That would be great!!! Those mean fowls give new meaning to the word Fowl!!!!!

I am impaitently waiting to get back out there and kick some birdy boody!! LOL:o ;) :D

Christina

Leaflin
05-23-2003, 09:16 PM
:D LOL
We have a 'Gang' of geese at our local lake that I let Nick practice his herding skills on :)
They are soooo mean that it warms my heart when he shows them who is boss.

shedreamsbig
05-23-2003, 09:22 PM
Hey I have three of them that need an attitude adjustment!!! Next time you wanna go on vacation let me know!! I will make room for Ya!!! I would love to see theses geese get some of thier own medicine!!

Christina

Paul Hopkinson
05-24-2003, 03:38 AM
Well hi there!! Or in the middle of England we say "Ay up duck!" "Arr thar orraht?" Basically meaning Hello my friend are you alright?
It's really good to know that you are back at your PC and that the postings will start to roll from you again!
No Lady Cadiva riding please! And no I'm not going to tell you what that means you will have to do some research on the net!

Good to have you back,

Adios me Amiga!
Paul

shedreamsbig
05-24-2003, 08:19 AM
Hey paul,

If I recall correctly Lady Gadiva rode Nakie.....LOL:eek: ;) LOL

Don't worry.......I am more modest at the barn.......LOL

Christina:D

P.S. I missed you most of all paul!! I am so glad to see your still witty and sharpe!! Your bestest friend!! Christine;)