PDA

View Full Version : Daily Tail Monday - 5/19/03

Suzy78
05-19-2003, 09:59 AM
Good morning! It's actually sunny and pleasantly warm here in central Pennsylvania today. :) It's the start of the first summer session here at PSU, so I get to go to a physiology course later today.

I haven't had a chance to work on my acrylic commission any more, but I am hoping to get some time later in the week.

Other news - I'm working on a web site to sell Foundation Quarter Horses, along with a few grade horses. The owner and primary trainer is an older horseman, and his horses really come out nice when he starts them under saddle. I'll post the URL when I get some photos up!

Suzy

pencils4me
05-19-2003, 10:15 AM
Good Monday all!

I've been a bit awol lately - going to have to try to get to all the works you guys have been doing... I'm so behind!!!! You guys have been busy busy busy! I've got a couple projects of my own I'm doing - so I will probably still be a bit scarce for just a bit.

It hit 103 here on Saturday - had to break down and turn the air conditioner on... there goes the electric bill!!!! LOL!!

Hey was that animals name I saw in the forum?? Where ya been!?

Suzy - will love to see that link.

later:D

TJ

echidna
05-19-2003, 10:25 AM
good morning all! 'tis the butt-crack of dawn here (at least for me) and should warm up to be 85 degrees here. ah..california weather:p . today i have classes, classes, and more classes:( . and after they're done, i get to study for my chemistry midterm. man, i wish i could do art full time...instead, i have deranged doodles lining my class notes.
well, have a good one!
~Echidna

animal
05-19-2003, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by pencils4me

Hey was that animals name I saw in the forum?? Where ya been!?

later:D

TJ

Hey TJ,
Yes, that was my name you saw in the forum. SUPRISE! lol... Well I haven`t been in this forum for a long time, TOO LONG actually! The main reasons being, that I haven`t drawn an animal in ages, and that I`ve been real busy with trying to finish all my school stuff for the year, not too much longer now. I WILL get back into animals, and will visit when time permits. :) :)

She-She
05-20-2003, 12:42 AM
Good evening to all. I have a hour & a half left of the day. I thought I would put in one last post before I call it a night. I have had a few late nights & early mornings. I'm starting to feel the affects.

I had to work on this holiday Monday, came home made supper, barely got that eaten when we are off again to my daughter's ball game. Came home did dishes, watched a little T.V. & then came on here to see what I've missed. I think I will try & catch up tomorrow, my head feels a bit heavy. Usually by this time of night I'm checking out the library, I guess I'll do that tomorrow too.

Haven't done any painting in the last few days.

Hello Animal, haven't seen you for so long. I haven't been in the chat room lately either.

Everybody take care & I'll catch ya tomorrow