PDA

View Full Version : Summer Show Coming Up!

CarlyHardy
05-17-2003, 09:02 PM
Looks like I'll be busy this summer framing paintings! I have another show beginning May 30th thru August 28th in Lawrenceville, Georgia, at the St. Edward Gallery, 737 Moon Road.

If anyone is in the area, drop by and view the Southern Colours group show! I'm so excited to be a part of this group. All their work is very professional and I'm learning a lot about pastels painting with them! The shows have really helped me to get more organized with my framing, too!
carly

surreal
05-20-2003, 08:19 PM
Hi Carly,
This is wonderful news for you!!!

Good luck with the show.

:D

Jolanta
05-25-2003, 06:59 PM
Hi Carly,
Good Luck with the show. Today all day I was framing my last creations and I need to confess I can only do three framings in the row before I start screaming.

Jolanta

Elankat
05-25-2003, 08:47 PM
Congratulations Carly! :D

silencespks
06-06-2003, 06:37 PM
Carly that is great to here. I am in Jonesboro so that is not too far away from me. I use to be a member of IVAC in Atlanta and I loved doing shows with their group. It was really great exposure for everyone that was a part of it. My second time around being in Atlanta, I noticed that I could no longer find the group... I think they might have fell through. good luck with your show:)