PDA

View Full Version : Another MIA poster

RottweilerMom
05-16-2003, 06:30 PM
Hey everyone,

Line's post made me want to pop in and say Hi. I haven't been drawing at all these last 6 weeks hence why I haven't added anything new. Life has been busy with my DH's recovery from spinal fusion surgery and with my real job (landscape design..which has become all consuming this time of year). Hopefully I can pick up a pencil for something other than preliminary designs and post something in the next several weeks. My drawing of Sam keeps staring at my from across my office/studio. :rolleyes:

DH is getting better slowly but surely. We went and saw his surgeon today for his 6 weeks check up. He still can't return to work and he's due for another check up in another 6 weeks. Maybe he can go back part time after the next check up. He's getting more self sufficient now and he needs help with shoes and socks only now. He's still limited in what he should be doing....no bending, twisting, driving, no lifting anything over five pounds. But the surgeon was very impressed with his progress thus far. No decision on what will become of his Coast Guard career as of yet....but driving boats will be most likely over. :(

Anyway, I just wanted to let you all know that I'm not dead!:D All of you are doing such great work and I love popping in here and seeing all of the finished projects and WIP's when I'm shirking my design duties!

ironhorse
05-16-2003, 06:49 PM
Good to see all is well with you!
Been missing you!
Hay did you see I started a pencil piece!
:D
Twyla

Paul Hopkinson
05-16-2003, 07:56 PM
It's good to have you back with us again, we have all missed you excellent work.
Hope everything gets better at home.

Paul

BTDogMom
05-16-2003, 08:42 PM
I'm gonna pray 4 u RottieMom! We have missed u around here, but it's nice that u have checked back in here :D:clap: :clap:

RottweilerMom
05-16-2003, 10:28 PM
Thanks everyone for the well wishes! ((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))

Twyla, I didn't see that pencil drawing! Which thread is it???

animal
05-19-2003, 09:29 AM
Welcome back RottweilerMom. I remember you from when I used to frequent this forum more often.
:)

RottweilerMom
05-19-2003, 01:00 PM
Thanks Animal!

Hopefully I can balance life and work a little better now that the push of spring is over. I did draw last night after dinner so I am starting to manage my time and include fun things too.