PDA

View Full Version : I'm baaaaaaaaacccccccccckkkkkkk!

sassybird
05-13-2003, 07:21 PM
Did everyone behave themselves? In other words did you go easy on Murray? lol I hear it has been hopping in here while I was gone. By what I have seen in your threads I can see you all were busy. I've browsed, and am impressed by what you all are cranking out. I'll be back later to add my 2 cents in :evil: :angel: I missed you all while I was climbing hills in San Francisco.......lol

MonicaB
05-13-2003, 08:48 PM
Welcome back Charissa! We were mostly good. I think. But that Murray -- I think this moderator stuff has gone to his head -- he actually made us all do a project -- can you believe it? Homework! :crying:

:evil: :evil: :evil:

sassybird
05-13-2003, 10:23 PM
ROFL Monica! You think that is bad, I warned everyone when I came back there would be a homework assignment too :evil: :angel: This will be brought to light in the form of a project, and should be up and running by the end of the week. Ohhhhhhhh yes, I have reference photos' too.......lol

Jakeally
05-14-2003, 05:38 AM
Welcome back Sassy....Hope you had a marvelous time:)
Goodness gracious... I haven't even done Murrays project yet..... got to get going:D

artdude
05-14-2003, 08:56 AM
:clap: WELCOME back Sass!!! :clap:

The students were fairly easy on me, some did their homework and some just skipped class....kids will be kids :D LOL Great to have you back with us :D:)

DragonladyfromOz
05-14-2003, 09:56 AM
Welcome back sassy...:D

I was good ... truly ruly...but some of the others ....hmmmmm.

Good one MonicaB, you had to mention our homework didn't you! :D :D
[someone here is hiding here head in shame at not having finished yet...:o ]

BTDogMom
05-14-2003, 11:46 AM
Welcome back Charissa - I was 1 of the unrulies but I was still here everyday - mainly so I could pick on Murray, but I never got around 2 the actual picking on him part. :evil:

els
05-14-2003, 11:55 AM
Welcome back Sass, we missed you...

drwells
05-14-2003, 01:11 PM
We were all little :angel: 's :D

Welcome back Charissa! Can't wait to see what new works you have created. :)

Danny