GENERAL INFORMATION:
Title: angelina
Year Created: 2003
Medium: Oil
Surface: Canvas
Dimension: 36 x 48
Allow digital alterations?: Yes!

MY COMMENTS:
I started this one a long time ago but lost it. Didnt want to continue, lost interest but I picked up the brushes again and gave it a try. Thanks for any input.
Now, Im excited to continue a bit more with this one but wanted some tips before I proceed.

MY QUESTIONS FOR THE GROUP:
Now, Im excited to continue a bit more with this one but wanted some tips before I proceed.

Chuck
05-13-2003, 02:42 PM
W0W Jeanette...strong, evocative piece! My only problem is with the reclining figure's legs blending into the couch.

pero lane
05-13-2003, 03:22 PM
I have to agree with Chuck. This is wonderful...just bump the legs up in value a little bit & you've got a winner. Great work!

jerryW
05-13-2003, 07:50 PM
I like how hot, curvaceous, indistinct, suggestive, modern and pretty this is.

Jeanette Diaz
05-13-2003, 08:16 PM
Chuck & Pero Lane

Thanks for your critique. I agree with the legs blending and noticed it happening as I painted.

Jerry, you are too much.

But hey I got this sugestion:

I would suggest that you either go busier around that painting: Create a potted palm tree on the left and a table with vase and flowers or something on right of it. Or OR change that painting to reflect simple forms and basic shapes.

What do you think? How would you approach it. I just cant imagine placing these objects in with out taking away from the couch or the woman.

So, If you blessed with digital artistic skills... and you agree with this suggestion..... give it a shot show me the way.

J :evil: :angel: