PDA

View Full Version : ~~~~Daily Wash Tues May 13~~~~~~

tigre255
05-13-2003, 12:36 AM
OK I can't sleep again, so figured I would start the daily wash......

Good morning all WC'vers to come. And a special thanks to those who made comments in my Help thread.......much appreciated......
It's 12:20am and pich black outside of course.....hehehehehe

When it rains - it pours :eek: :rolleyes: ......just got in the mail today a flyer from one of our Art Centers "The Maitland Art Center" to be exact.....lol
They are having a juried exhibition and the theme of the competition is "The Maitland Art Center, Postcards from Paradise" you can sumit two painting no bigger than 18" x 24" to be juried in......There will be purchase awards of $500 each for up to six images which will also be reproduced as postcards by the Center. The artist's whose work is selected will receive image credit onthe postcard when printed and the art will be exhibited in the galleries from July through Aug.

Looks like I'm going to be busy.....the subject matter is the Center - of the Center, an element of the Center, or an image/interpretation or view of the Center.....not hard.

Plan on going over the the Center tomorrow and take some ref photos.

Sorry to be so chatty, just to much on my mine and can't sleep.

Hope everyone has a good day

CharM
05-13-2003, 12:45 AM
Hi Barb and ATYTC (all those yet to come)... Here I am, too... I have to start work at 6:30 a.m. and I'm wiiiiiiiide awake...
You will be busy! I was working on my project and practically ruined it... So, I had to stay up and work at fixing it before I could turn in... I think I've managed to salvage it and should be able to post it tomorrow night...

Good night all!!!

artmom
05-13-2003, 12:55 AM
Well, I'm up, also! I'm not surprised I can't sleep--I took two naps today--guess I'm getting old. Every time I sit down to read, off I go! LOL

Did finally get a rose painting to look like a rose, and a yellow one at that!! Now, I'm looking for inspiration--have one with an Italian theme in progress, but keep getting tired of working on it.

So, I'm off to the RIL to look and to post some Cades Cove pics!

AWAYTC!

Happy painting:)

Lyn

Olga
05-13-2003, 02:43 AM
Good morning, night-washers (I guess I should say good night!!!) and day-washers

Just stopping by to say hello before work. Finished my Paris WIP last night. These WIPs are really great for keeping one going: I was ready to give up on this one (and it was a re-do) and I didn't because it was a WIP and I am glad I persevered.

The next one is another Paris scene, but this time a boat on the lake in Bois de Boulogne (which I put together from two photos)...
Not sure it will work---lots and lots of green and I am no good with green...

Well--off I go to get some work done. Hope everyone has a good sleep and a great day

Olga

madmum
05-13-2003, 02:46 AM
morning :D

Thanks for moral support on my carousel yesterday, I'll try to get it completed this morning using your advice :)

Barb juried shows would scare me - I just don't like the element of judging. Then again any exhibition would be terrifying!

Hope you've posted your rose, Lyn! I know what you mean about getting tired of working on a painting, but I can never start another until the last is complete :rolleyes:

I got my website updated at last, and added a guest book :D Would be grateful for opinions (and there is a broken link on one painting, have to fix that!)

Have a good day peeps :)

Ruth

Sharon Douglas
05-13-2003, 05:35 AM
Good morning ,
I`m so sorry ,but I`m going to have a moan, so skip this post now if your sick of me moaning..
Yesterday started off quite good, but by teatime I was curled up in agony.
I cried with the pain, Dougy was a little shocked I think, because he says that I`ve got the highest pain threshhold that he`s ever seen in a person.(Probably because I`ve never had a painfree day since the age of 10 I`ll be 33 next month:rolleyes: )
I felt really guilty afterwards because he`d been working all day , and it`s very heavy work he does, then came home and had to cook tea etc.I also felt bad because although he tries to hide it I can see how much it upsets him, he feels so helpless because he can`t do anything for me.
He is fantastic, I couldn`t ask for a more supportive fiance, I don`t know how I would have coped with all this cancer stuff for the last three years without him.
Moan over...:rolleyes:
We had some good news yesterday... the morgage is finally sorted out so in about three weeks building work will finally start on my new studio, I can`t wait, must admit though I`m dreading all the work:rolleyes:
Today I intend doing nothing exept, sit here on the computer and finish my pastel painting, then start on a watercolour.
Have a great day to one and all
from Sharon.

M.A.
05-13-2003, 05:41 AM
Hi everybody ... getting ready for work. Have a great day!!!

Olga
05-13-2003, 05:43 AM
Oh gosh, Sharon--my sympathies! It sounds so awful... Hope today will be better for you....Sending good thoughts your way.
And you really should not feel guilty on top of feeling pain!
Olga

Yorky
05-13-2003, 05:46 AM
Morning all!

Another fine day:cool:

I have all day free so I am looking for inspiration - thinking of the Moroccan carpet seller.

Happy painting everyone, keep well!

Doug

Sharon Douglas
05-13-2003, 05:47 AM
Thanks Olga,
Something else I always feel giulty about is using up the daily wash.
I don`t tell Dougy most of the time when I don`t feel so well , because I don`t like to worry him, so it does me good to get it all off my chest on here.
Thanks for listening, and letting me go on, and especially for all the kind comments that you lovely people post..
Sharon,

mchew
05-13-2003, 06:15 AM
Hi everyone (nice and simple and no fuuny acronyms) :D,

Barb.. hope you're sound asleep now zzzzzzzzzz... anything that deals with jury is very difficult and it's really up to the personal taste of a few individuals.... sometimes I really wonder if they know their stuff. I didn't post in your thread asking which one is the best for the above reason as I thought they're all good. Anyway, good luck and hope your works get selected.

Char, looking forward to your post.

Lyn, I used to take afternoon naps too... until I started painting :D

Olga... glad you persevered... :)

((((((((Sharon)))))))) moan all you want here and then think positive... that's my motto. Take care!

Doug... yeah... another winner for the guys I'm sure! :)

Just completed a long overdue painting for the shell project... will take a rest for the evening...

Happy painting, everyone!

painterbear
05-13-2003, 06:49 AM
Good morning all,

It really is morning here in Ohio, 6:40 a.m. to be exact. Beautiful sky outside my window, nice cool day in the offing.

Sharon, Hope you are feeling better this morning. You are right, it is always hard to see someone you love suffering. Give your fiance a big hug for no reason at all when you feel up to it. Glad your mortgage came through and you will be able to start on your studio soon.

Glad you are feeling well enough to be painting, Doug. The guys need all the help they can get in the Challenge. :evil:

Barb, Good luck in the juried show. Just paint one of your wonderful paintings and see what happens. Judges are only human, if they don't have the good taste to select your painting as the winner, that's their problem, not yours, right. ;)

Today is a special day for me. Forty-one years ago, my husband and I were married. It is amazing how quickly the years go by, but they have been very good ones for us, hope we have at least 41 more together.

Not sure if I'll have time to do any painting today, but may do another postcard. See you later.

CharM
05-13-2003, 07:03 AM
Good morning Washuns... I'm up an' at 'um... ok... I'm up... I stayed up way too late last night and this morning I'm functioning on reserves... It could be a long day...

Lyn... what? not another rose? Cades Cove will be beautiful...

Olga... can't wait to see your finish... and then your new composition!

Ruth... haven't been to your website, but will try to get there some time today...

{{{Sharon}}} it's very hard to be positive when you hurt all the time... You vent as much as you need to right here...

Mary-Ann and Olga... good morning!!!

Doug... is this for the Challenge?

Marvin...I didn't take naps at your age either! LOL...

I HAVE to get some work done today... spent too much time visiting WC yesterday...

Have a great day everyone!

yahooserious
05-13-2003, 08:40 AM
Good morning, all. Have a busy day on the movie set with my gandson, so won''t be able to paint:crying: . I'll be so glad when they don't need Nick anymore...He will be, too. He has decided that movie work isn't for him....:D It's a 70 mile trip to the location, and yesterday they used him for maybe 3o minutes and the end of the day!!!

I'm up way earlier than usual. My dogs don't know what to think!!

Sharon ((((((((hug)))))))))))

Looks as tho everyone has plans to be very busy....I'll be trying to get in a spash or two, as I finally received my empty metal box and half pans from England, and had a wonderful time filling the little squares with my favorite paints. Fixed everything up in a tote-thing I can carry over my shoulder and fixed it up with everything I could think of I might need if I were painting away from home. Paper block, 1/2 of my masque remover, new (cheap) brushes that will live in the tote always & anything else I could think of....It won't be as good as painting at home, but it should do for a quiet moment whenever possible.!:) Did bring postcards to paint, so I'm hopeful...

Hope everyone has a paintable day

Emilie

Little Old Lady
05-13-2003, 08:41 AM
Good Day. Looks like a good day here. 60s and sunny forecasted. My kind of weather.
Sharon hope things are better today. You have gone through a lot for someone so young.
Congratulations on your anniversary Sylvia. A good marriage is a blessing. I know!
Hope you all have a good productive or fun day.
Have to keep working on center pieces. Don't know why I make things so complicated.
JoAnn

Uschi
05-13-2003, 09:01 AM
Good Morning Everyone!!!!

First of all, SHARON since I can't help you physically, I am sending you good thoughts and a quwick moment of fun:

> >From the NORTHWEST FLORIDA DAILY NEWS comes this story of a Crestview couple who drove to Walmart only to have their car break down in the parking lot. The man told his wife to carry on with the shopping while he fixed the car there in the lot.

> The wife returned later to see a small group of people near the car.
On closer inspection, she saw a pair of male legs protruding from under
the > chassis. Although the man was in shorts, his lack of underpants
turned private parts into glaringly public ones.
>
> Unable to stand the embarrassment the wife dutifully stepped forward,
> quickly put her hand UP his shorts and tucked everything back into
place. On regaining her feet, she looked across the hood and found herself staring at her husband who was standi! ng idly by. The mechanic, however, had to have three stitches in his head.

Haven't had a chance to look at everyones paintings, my daughter in law and grandson were here all of yesterday, took photos and hope to post one later.

Sylvia - CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Lucky you!!!!

Dull day here so maybe a painting day?????? Started one yesterday early morning and actually PAINTED THE BACKGROUND FIRST!!!!!!! Love the background and am now worried about the wild roses. The agony doesn't stop just because I did it backwards.

Have a great day everyone!!!!!
Uschi

yahooserious
05-13-2003, 09:10 AM
Sylvia, back to say Happy Anniversary!!!....Wonderful to hear you've been married over 40 years....congratulations..

Emiie:clap: :clap: :clap:

CharM
05-13-2003, 09:23 AM
Since I'm in the middle of a huge download from our Network (34 megs), and I can't really do much, I thought hmmmmmm why not come back and visit???

Sylvia, we must have xposted... :music: :music: Happy Anniversary to You :music: :music:

Emilie... experience is the best teacher... What a good idea, though, making up a tote!!!

JoAnn... busy is as busy does... People like you (and me) take on more than we can handle most of the time... You always manage to get it done though... Keep plugging away!

Uschi... ROFLOL :D :D :D

ScarletLake
05-13-2003, 09:35 AM
Hello everyone

First - Sharon I'm so sorry that you are having to go through all this. Hoping you have a better day today.

Sylvia - Happy Anniverdary to you

Went to my sons last concert band & jazz band performance last night. They did a slide presentation of the seniors & they had us parents give them a toddler picture & then they showed their senior picture . It was really great but I shed some tears too.

Well hope everyone has a good day.

Anita

mustcreate
05-13-2003, 09:48 AM
Happy Tuesday to all my Washy friends :)

Happy Anniversary Sylvia and Mr. Painterbear :)

((((((Sharon)))))))

I have been busy playing catch up here at home with household chores and children. I've been so tired. Seasonal allergies I think:rolleyes: Went to sleep before 10pm last night......highly unusual!! Hopefully we will make that a habit this week. I need more rest.

Yesterday I met with the coordinator of my upcoming show and she gave me quite a scare. Just to double check, I asked her to reassure me that there would be staff there at my opening night to process any potential sales. She looked at me blankly and said "What opening night?" :eek: omg I booked and paid for the venue way back in November !!! Not to mention the fact that I have handed out hundreds of invites to the opening night. After much discussion and her going to "check" she came back and told me that wasn't her job and that the person in charge of the gift shop would call me. :rolleyes: I have her number if she doesn't call by midmorning. :mad:

I have so many Arizona and New Mexico images running through my head I don't know if I can make enough sense of them to paint them just yet. Does anyone else have this problem? When I went to Europe it took me 6 months to paint any scenes from there. On the up side of that though, I still WANT to paint Europe and have many photos to choose from and it's been over 2 years since I was there.

have a creative day all

em

ps . Ruth.....I took some white Easter lily photos yesterday. Do you still need lily references?

Christie
05-13-2003, 09:49 AM
Good Morning All!

Sharon, I hope today is much better for you. You are lucky to have someone to stand by you during this. Please remember that we are always here to listen. :)

Sylvia, happy anniversary!!!

After a weekend of a funeral and family obligations, I am back to painting. There is still some work to catch up on in the house, but it is too beautiful to be inside, so I think I will garden and do some painting.... :) After the last few weeks of weather, it will be a pleasure to actually see the sun. :D

artmom
05-13-2003, 10:10 AM
(((Sharon)))

Congrats, Sylvia on 41 years!

Uschi, ROFLOL!

I posted some photos to the RIL--cantilevered barn, log cabin, corn crib, Smoky mountains, fields--enjoy!

ArtWench
05-13-2003, 11:15 AM
Good morning all! I got the first full night of sleep in about a week last night... Actually, more than a full night of sleep since I slept until 10 a.m.! Luxury! My hubby took care of seeing our daughter off to school, bless his heart!

Happy anniversary, Sylvia! May there be many more!

Sharon: Glad to hear that the mortgage came through; but, I wish you weren't suffering so much. Your Doug sounds like a real prince!

Em: I hope they get everything straightened out about your opening! The coordinator sounds like she has a terrible attitude! What is her job if not to ensure that your show runs smoothly?

As for NM & AZ... I lived in NM for a couple of years while I was in college and still recall the extraordinary colors of the dessert. Absolutely beautiful! And yes, sometimes it seems like the images are too much to deal with immediately after returning. But, I did find that when I went on my plein air stint in FL that the inspiration continued well after my return. Perhaps getting a bit down on paper helps?

Uschi: Thanks for the chuckle!

Emilie: Yep, I've been an extra in a couple of movies and it seems like the majority of the time is deadly dull with a few really intense moments thrown in to make it worthwhile.

Lyn: My absolute favorite portrait that I've completed is of my daughter leaning on a wagon up at Cades Cove! It is so beautiful there! I would love to paint the mill plein air!

This weekend, we went to a gorgeous wedding at the old Medical College in Augusta, GA. All during the wedding & reception, I was looking around thinking "Darn! I wish I had my paints with me!" We took a stroll (okay, so with me it was more like a hobble!) along the Riverwalk which was also beautiful and I snapped reference photos left and right. I definitely want to head down there for a weekend of painting!

Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

pampe
05-13-2003, 11:19 AM
Good morning washers and washettes

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY, Sylvia It IS indeed a blessing and a life growth wonder to be partnered in living for many years....:D

EM...we need to talk about seasonal allergies......do you know about LOCAL HONEY???? And get thee tothe paint brush ASAP.

I agree about the SW....I think there is something about the Catalinas and the Grand Canyon that stay with you and become part of your personal "motherwash"

Angela...glad to see you here in the WASH

Be creative

Pam

CharM
05-13-2003, 11:33 AM
Oh! Oh! Oh! I'm back again!!!

The courier just arrived at my door with 6 tubes of paint, 3 sheets of Winsor Newton and an Arches block, both 140 lb cp!!!! And the full sheets came in a h eavy cardboard portfolio! Oh! good paper! Oh! yummy colours!

:music: :music: Dancing and wiggling!!!! :music: :music:

CharM
05-13-2003, 11:43 AM
Me again!!!!

I forgot to wish mccab42 - Skip - a Happy Birthday!

lyn lynch
05-13-2003, 11:44 AM
Sylvia and DH, HAPPY ANNIVERSARY and CONGRATULATIONS for obvious enjoyment of each other for 41 YEARS! You two have had such wonderful life together, I am just overjoyed at thought of another 41. Inspiration to your children, I am sure!

{{Sharon}} Why look at downside of studio? Look only up. If moving in is too much, hire a boy to help and don't look back.

Uschi, LOL, thanks I needed that!

Emily, yes, creativity is a huge effort, but your work shows the ability to focus. Gawd, I hate incompetence...that girl sounds like a real gallery twit. I'd be on the horn 24/7 to get the right person and a blast-off to the twit's boss, too [but wait until your show is successful received before doing that].

Up early this am looking forward to the day. Shim and I strolled in the yard. This spring's torrential rains brought an overabundance of blooms on the cacti. I have never seen them so laden. The air was heavy w/their scent, even. Honeybees were busily buzzing from flower to flower--drunk in their dilerium. Lots of new stubs on the cacti too, that is where the &^%$ bunnies couldn't get to them.

I'm working on a few portraits. I'm trying a bit of something new w/my skin tones and they aren't looking too great, I must say. Live and learn, hopfully for many years to come. Seems like my days are endless runs to doggie park w/the animal.
Can't say I enjoy it, but then I can't say I don't either. Dogs take a lot of time. I brought in my Marvin for matt and frame, also got matt for Mother's Day painting. Nada mas to report. Wishing all a good, productive, realitively pain-free and sane day. Auntie.

madmum
05-13-2003, 11:55 AM
Wow Sylvia, congratulations on 41 years of wedded bliss!!!!! (Hub would say Great Train Robbers only got 25 ;) :rolleyes: lol)

(((((((((((((((Sharon)))))))))))))) So sorry to hear you're feeling poorly again, take care.

LOL Uschi :D

Em, yes please!!!!!!! :clap: Thank you to all those who offered possibles, but I'm being a bit fussy, want my reference to inspire me. Almost bought myself some white lilies last week but they weren't the best quality :(

Thanks to those who looked at my site and signed my guest book :)

Hugs

Ruth

mustcreate
05-13-2003, 12:52 PM
I uploaded my Easter Lily photos to the Library for Ruth and anyone else interested :)

em

here's an appetizer.....
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/13-May-2003/9879-DSC01626lilieswc.jpg
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/13-May-2003/9879-DSC01629lilieswc.jpg

artmom
05-13-2003, 12:55 PM
Just had to share this!

A 5 minute or less study of a rose--no drawing, no tracing--just painting w/brush--no masking--it was fun and I think it's pretty--so just had to share it! Ref photo by penninknoil

I think it is "watercolory" (as per Pampe)

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/13-May-2003/11722-Rose_study.jpg

tigre255
05-13-2003, 12:59 PM
Hi everyone again....just got back from the Maitland Art Center and have put lots of pictures in the RIL for anyone that want to give them a try......

Here is a couple of them......
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/13-May-2003/3748-Maitland-Art-Center-001.jpg

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/13-May-2003/3748-Maitland-Art-Center-025.jpg

madmum
05-13-2003, 01:00 PM
THANK YOU EM!!!!!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

On my way to look now :D

(going to look at Barbs pics too :D )

Ruth

MALARKEY
05-13-2003, 03:34 PM
ooooh love the photos posted today

Hi everyone , best wishes to all :D

Uschi ...rofl.... that town is just a couple towns west of me... lol I'm going to have to share that with my rl friends too...thanks for posting it!

pampe
05-13-2003, 03:38 PM
great pics!

nice study, lyn...lovely and it is WATERCOLORY!!

I won't be around for a while....my elderly golfing partner is having knee surgery tomorrow....she is all alone, so I will take her and wait and then spend the night (no computer:crying: )
with her to make sure she's ok....

Probably not be back painting or online till Thursday afternoon

P

Starsprite
05-13-2003, 03:49 PM
ROFLMAO Uschi!!!! That is a true story you say? Too funny!:D

Glad I decided to check this thread out on my break at work. :)

Nice pics Barb and Em!! Might have to try painting some of those!

Good luck on the juried show Barb.

(((((Sharon))))))) I can't imagine being in pain most of the time...it must be very very tiring. Your fiancee sounds like a very good man and very caring about you.

Well...back to the grindstone...:crying:

painterbear
05-13-2003, 03:50 PM
Good afternoon to all,

Just read the Daily Wash news and looked at the views and wanted to say THANK YOU! to all who sent their wishes for our anniversary.

We are going out for dinner this evening at The Oakwood Club, a very nice restaurant in our community.

Those 40+ years have flown by. Isn't it amazing how time flies when you are having fun. ;)

It is so interesting to read what everyone is up to and seeing your photos.

Pam, I'm sure your golfing partner will be so happy to have you there to aid AND comfort her. Can't be much fun having knee surgery. You're a good friend indeed.

See you all tomorrow.

CharM
05-13-2003, 04:01 PM
Back again... I've finished up early today, our Network has gone down again... So...

Barb and Em... great pics!

Lyn... gorgeous watercoloury little study... Frame it!!!

Pam... what a good friend you are!

ArtWench
05-13-2003, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by pampe

Angela...glad to see you here in the WASH

Oh, I tend to lurk here more often than post so I keep an eye on y'all! LOL!

BTW, your recipe for a rich black is beautiful! Thank you!

Sharon Douglas
05-13-2003, 04:56 PM
Thankyou everyone for all your kind words and sympathies.
You are right about Dougy , he is one in a million, I don`t know what I`d do without him, he`s the kindest, most caring person I`ve ever met.
We are getting married in November, I`m looking forward to celebrating 40 plus years like SYLVIA, CONGRATULATIONS ON YOUR ANNIVERSARY.
Uschie, I haven`t laughed so much in weeks thank you so much, it cheered my day.
Sharon.

Starsprite
05-13-2003, 05:15 PM
How exciting Sharon!!!! Congrats on your upcoming marriage!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Happy Anniversary Sylvia!!!!! 41 years!!! WOW.... thats great!!! Have a wonderful time celebrating. :clap: :clap: :clap:

lyn lynch
05-13-2003, 06:50 PM
Maddie...25 years...ROFL...I'd keep him, too...LOL

OL...that's FREEDOM style of decorative painting rose, used with very loosely done wavering ribbons and very soft little leaves. Used a lot on furniture during the 18th Century.

Hi, Mal...nice to see your smiling tinyhead in Wash. :D

Yup, Pamps good girl to all. Today I get surprise in the mail--Pamps portrait of Fookie eyes. Amazing how much is lost on www image! Thanks, Pamps, I love it and a surprise TOO.

Off to...guess where? DOGGIE PARK...bleugh...

Uschi
05-13-2003, 08:28 PM
WOW - Em!!! Those sure are gorgeous lily photos. Will head thraight over to RIL to check out the others.

Sharon, GOOD FOR YOU!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I guess there is good and bad in everything, never had any pain until I was 60 (blessed!!!) but then didn't have a honey like yours either (pain HA!) Glad you liked the story!!

Fookie - I have an answer to your doggie blah's, build a fence and just open the door LOL!

You are a good friend Pam, or is this a selfish deed to make sure she will be fit in no time to play golf with you?????

Over and out!!!

Oh, Lyn, lovely rose, and you had fun and sooooo fast, I just finished one and belaboured it.
Uschi
Uschi

artmom
05-13-2003, 08:37 PM
Pampe, Char, Fookie, and Uschi--thanks for noting and commenting on my little rose study!:)

Bill J
05-13-2003, 08:39 PM
It's nice to read the wash to see what is going on . I Eed pampe before eEDi

pampe
05-13-2003, 08:41 PM
Bill

????????????????

Bill J
05-13-2003, 08:47 PM
I hit the wrong button and the last post went up before I could finish it--so I'll continue --I Eed pampe before I read the wash so wont expect a reply until she get back from staying with her friend--I have a question to any and all. I'm doing a oil [just one] can I post it here in the wc section were I post everything else and get comments from my wc friends?

bill

jaytee
05-13-2003, 08:53 PM
Just popped in to read wash after an evening dozing on sofa......... too much fresh air tree planting? :D

TMR so ((hugs)) and :clap: :clap: ...dont want to miss anyone :)

Must hunt down yesterdays wash & catch up then transfer to proper bed..........

ArtWench
05-14-2003, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by Bill Johnson
I have a question to any and all. I'm doing a oil [just one] can I post it here in the wc section were I post everything else and get comments from my wc friends?

bill

I wouldn't mind; but, I'm not the moderator. :D You could post it over in Oils and then post the link over here so that you are following the letter of the law... :evil: Or just email Rod or Carly and ask.

ArtWench
05-14-2003, 09:12 AM
Oops! Should have said email Rod or Malarkey! Wasn't Carly a moderator here at one point? :confused: