Dimension: 11 x 14
Allow digital alterations?: Yes!

MY COMMENTS:
some old falling down shack I passed somewhere on the backroads

MY QUESTIONS FOR THE GROUP:
?

bocote
05-11-2003, 12:57 PM
Aptly titled. Excellent work Wayne. Here the crossroads are the ticket; the yellows in the foreground force the viewer to make a decision where to go. I myself want to go peek behind the barn and see the countryside.

Wonderful composition. Was this on top of a hill or some sort?

You've got some more highlights in your forms in this painting that is really working well. I've always liked your style so not going to comment there.

have fun,

bocote

Paintonbrush
05-11-2003, 01:49 PM
this feels as tho you sped over past the usual. form, light, it all is good!

Wayne Gaudon
05-11-2003, 10:38 PM
Wonderful composition. Was this on top of a hill or some sort?
thank you .. actually it was back a bit from the road and the lines that look like roadside are just my overly accented trails that lay in the grass .. you know .. colored grass, shadow grass, burnt looking hay .. all that stuff .. Cross Roads refers to me as I am again facing a blank .. I paint one way and I question why and then I can't paint anyway LOL .. this piece is a cross between my recent and my prior and I'm not at all overly happy with either. Guess I need a good rest or something.

Paintonbrush .. yes .. trying to accent this and slur on that .. so to speak .. trying to make a painting look more of a blur of a moment instead of a snapshot of a scene .. I don't know .. too confused to even know what I am after ..

Maybe a good old bottle of Jack might clear out any preconceived notions I now hold :D