PDA

View Full Version : Daily Tail 10th May 2003

Paul Hopkinson
05-10-2003, 05:32 PM
I thought I better put in the full date as other country's place the numbers different ways around.
Today the weather was very wet and very cold, so the best option was to say in and get some painting done. I'm working on a double portrait at the moment which was commission some two months ago! The size is 20"x24" so I have a lot of canvas to cover!
Managed to get today and tomorrow off work so after making sure my family is ok it was time to hibernate in my studio for some six hours!

Paul

Suzy78
05-10-2003, 06:25 PM
Today is the day for commissions, Paul! I just got going on one today. I'll be posting a thread of what I have started very soon.

Happy Mother's Day to all mommies tomorrow!

Suzy

Leaflin
05-11-2003, 08:18 AM
Hi Paul and Suzy :) and everybody!

*waves*

It's really the 11th but since it is the weekend I thought I'd post on this thread.

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY to all the Moms out there.

I thought I'd do some sketching today and figure out what art supplies I want to take camping on Friday.

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!

ironhorse
05-11-2003, 11:08 AM
Paul I'm jelious. To have six hours of uninterupted time in the studio. Wow!

WE finally got sun here yesterday and so far today. I was inside working all day yesterday. SO I'm hoping to get out for some sun today. Hopefully with sketch book in hand.

Happy Mom's day to all our Mom's and Mom to be's!!!!
Twyla

Paul Hopkinson
05-11-2003, 01:21 PM
Hey you guys must have a different Mothers day! Here it's March 31st.
Hey Twyla I've just spent another five hour working on the portraits! He, he. Well that's until my four year old son decided to knock over my easel!!!!:crying: Fortunately the canvas wasn't torn and all it needed was a little touching up work.

Leaflin have a good camping weekend! You lucky person being able to get outdoors and do some sketching!

Suzy good on yeh! What commission are you doing?

Paul