PDA

View Full Version : Gallery

myorca
05-09-2003, 12:49 AM
Howdy folks,

Once again, I have been a bit busy and have not had a chance to get on here and comment. I will as soon as things slow down around here. Saturday I will be hanging in a gallery upstate for what looks like will be a permanent spot for me. They are excited about having my work there and believe you me, I am just as excited to have it there!!!! hehehehe

They asked if I would be willing to spend a Friday/Saturday with them every now and again when I bring new work up and they will set up a reception type affair when I do. I will bring a work in progress and work on it while there also.

The season here in Michigan is just getting underway and what is so cool about where I will be is the city of Manistee holds gallery tours every Friday night where a bus takes patrons to all the galleries in town. Every week I should have new sets of eyes looking at my art.

Ok....back to matting and framing!! Hope everyone is doing well, and I will be back soon!!!!

Bob

Paul Hopkinson
05-09-2003, 03:55 AM
You are making us all envious Bob you have really done well for yourself. Then again you do deserve it after all of that excellent Scratch Art work!
Well done,
Paul:clap:

ironhorse
05-09-2003, 11:09 AM
WOO HOO Way to go Bob!
Sounds like a great deal!
GO BOB GO!!!
:clap: :clap: :clap:
Twyla

Crias
05-09-2003, 11:25 AM
Congratulations Bob!! Way to go!:clap: :clap:

echidna
05-09-2003, 11:42 AM
that's great bob!!! if i'm ever in michigan, i will definitely stop by!
~Echidna

k9artist
05-09-2003, 03:55 PM
Well done Bob!! I am sure you will be a big success!!!

paintedhorses
05-09-2003, 07:13 PM
Congratulations, Bob!! What a wonderful arrangement! I wish you great success there (Sure to happen, you are way too good):D

Jeri

inkskin
05-09-2003, 08:54 PM
Wow,Bob! Sounds like a wonderful opportunity for both you and the gallery. They are fortunate to have you there.
Knock 'em dead!!

Heather

crazeejumper
05-10-2003, 01:53 PM
That's great, Bob! If I were closer to Michigan, I'd definitely want to go see your work in person!