PDA

View Full Version : Another Hideout

drwells
05-07-2003, 07:25 PM
Hi guys!! I think this one got it out of my system...LOL...Did this over a couple of hours. 005 micron and it is around 9x10inchesish. Hope you like.

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/07-May-2003/8954-ghome1.jpg

Then again, I doubt it, I'll probably draw more. :D

MonicaB
05-07-2003, 08:15 PM
You better not have "gotten it out of your system"! We all enjoy your trees too much. Love the classy little fence, too. Gotta keep those elves in the compound! :D

Elankat
05-07-2003, 08:34 PM
Ooh! Nice one. I love the wall and road.

seejay
05-07-2003, 11:04 PM
I like it very much Danny.

:clap: :clap:

Is it really out of your system???:evil: I bet we see this again one day, you can't help yourself.;)

Only question: are they footprints leading to the door? If so, the shoes would never fit through the door (unless they are magic shoes, of course!).

Cheers

Phillip
05-08-2003, 02:39 AM
I like how you did the composition here, with the fence.

Well done.

rapolina
05-08-2003, 04:48 AM
very beautiful! i love tree drawings!!
I find fantastic as this tree is alone on the top on a hill, and takes all the space of the peah.
:clap: :clap: :clap:

ciao rapolina (no more frustrated! :) ).

artdude
05-08-2003, 11:32 AM
Looks good Danny!! :) Like the idea of the path and wall!! Wondering if maybe you could bring the path and wall over to the left side of the drawing? The way it is now, it just disappears behind the hill. Just a suggestion :D:)

BTDogMom
05-08-2003, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by MonicaB
You better not have "gotten it out of your system"! We all enjoy your trees too much. Love the classy little fence, too. Gotta keep those elves in the compound! :D

Yeah u gotta keep those little ba$%ards from gettin' loose or they will raise all kinds of havoc - trust me I know - I've got 2 of them somewhere around in my house makin' it a mess - oooohhhh when I get my hands on those little mess-stilskins I'm gonna put a boot 2 them.

I love this, Danny maybe my favorite 1 - & the footprints rock, Seejay ~ what it is, is a big human was comin' over 4 their cookies and then left - c it all makes perfectly good sense & can all b explained by science...:rolleyes: :clap: :clap: :clap:

MonicaB
05-08-2003, 12:31 PM
Yeah, see, the elves are being held hostage by an evil giant who can't get enough of those cookies. . . .:D

mel-ink
05-08-2003, 04:52 PM
Kewl Danny!! That wall is perfect! The footprints and path sorta swirl around the page...really great composition!!

Then again, I doubt it, I'll probably draw more

You better!!!!!!! We'll send that giant around to pound some sense into you!!!!!!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

JustjoGA
05-08-2003, 04:58 PM
Have you thought of writing a story to be illustrated with these wonderful tree/house drawings? I can already visualize them in book form...

drwells
05-08-2003, 06:14 PM
Holy Cow you guys! I was pretty sure I screwed this one up..LOL Glad you like it.

You better not have "gotten it out of your system"! We all enjoy your trees too much.

LOL...Monica...Not my trees just this specific type...And nah, I'm kinda liking drawing them I'm sure I'll do more. :D

Leanne!! How the heck are ya? Was worried about you..saw all that bad weather in your neck of the woods. Glad to hear you are ok.

are they footprints leading to the door? If so, the shoes would never fit through the door (unless they are magic shoes, of course!).

Chris-LMAO Um the were quickly and sloppily draws stepping stones, but I like your interpretation better.

Philip, thank you, drew the tree. Was working on it in the caffeteria(sp) stood up to go get a drink, looked down and said, hmmm that looks like a good place for a hill. :)

Rapolina! Glad to see you are no longer frustrated.

Wondering if maybe you could bring the path and wall over to the left side of the drawing? The way it is now, it just disappears behind the hill

Good idea Murray, or I could cheat and say that the road ends at the back of the hill. :evil: he he he

Jamie!!! All I can say is LMAO....omg you crack me up!!! Monica! You too. Gawd the two of your are DANGEROUS! :)

Thanks Mel...was highly thought out.....NOT.... :D

Jo! Omg a book....sigh...I've got great stories for them but I'm not even ready to sell my drawing let alone actually do a book. You make me blush. That is wonderful compliment from you. :D

Danny

jjsangel
05-08-2003, 10:42 PM
Hi ya Danny. Another cool tree. Love the stone wall with all the little finials. That was a neat touch. Is that a stove pipe coming out of the right side, where they bake the cookies?? hehe .. Have you come up with any sketches of the Swiss Family Tree House yet??? Have ya, huh??

seejay
05-09-2003, 12:05 AM
What's in those cookies? I want some!

BTDogMom
05-09-2003, 10:36 AM
Well, u know Danny me and Monica ARE sisters, born from different mothers....and....fathers:D

Nicolart
05-09-2003, 10:49 AM
I love this Danny!!!

Please don't stop:eek:

Jakeally
05-09-2003, 02:38 PM
LOLOLOLOLOLOL...OH! Stop you guys....my stomach is aching something rotten:D :clap: :clap:
Danny this is just great....wonderful stuff:clap: :clap: