PDA

View Full Version : Doodle

Elven Prince
05-06-2003, 10:19 PM
Hey everybody!
I've doodling a lot lately and I ended up with this today!

shedreamsbig
05-07-2003, 03:15 PM
You should turn this doodle in to a painting or something! I would love to see it !

Good work!

Christina:clap:

echidna
05-07-2003, 03:29 PM
this has a lot of potential! you have a good grasp of lights and darks, but he needs some more midtones. the eye on the left seems a little larger than the other, and doesn't quite match the rest of his face, which is almost directly facing the viewer. his beak is a bit small and blunt. also, look up some referances for raptor feet- their talons are huge, and by repositioning his toes, you can make him really grip the branch. that said, you've improved quite a bit since you first started posting here! good work!
~Echidna

Elven Prince
05-07-2003, 05:30 PM
Thanks guys!

the eye on the left seems a little larger than the other, and doesn't quite match the rest of his face, Yah I see what you mean! I might work on it a little bit more later.
You should turn this doodle in to a painting or something! I might do that. If I did it would probably be cp or pastel (with which I haven't really worked but it would be a challenge!) I was thinking of doing a picture with swans or somehting. (this would be good practice!) lol:D Thanks again people! :D