PDA

View Full Version : Site - New Stationairy used

BingoBong
05-06-2003, 02:21 AM
Hey all,
I made today fairly quick a new site design and got rid of the stupid diner one. It's not really there yet, but worth uploading and using.

http://www.hoevenaar.com

Have a blast,

Martin.

gealflings
05-07-2003, 01:45 AM
It looks beauuuuuuuuutiful!! :D

Oldthumbs
05-07-2003, 11:52 AM
Looks very nice. I would suggest that you lighten up the color of your text, though. No sense making it artsy to the point of being unreadable. In particular, your menu copy at the bottom of the page is barely readable on my Windows computer. Then again, I got old eyes!

BingoBong
05-07-2003, 01:13 PM
Thanx you two,
Old thumbs: you are right. I have designed this more on the base of goodlooks. The lettering in the content will remain this way, otherwise the "framework" of the site will be overruled by the brighter content. The menu on the bottom however indeed needs one point more in size. I have mailed a friend of mine who is running his screens at some impossible resolution (1600*1200) and he had troubles reading the menu too.
According to your tip I will change the menu a bit and make it more "interactive" as in: it will light up abit, so you know what yer clicking. And the size will increase with one point.
The content will change a bit too, less aggressive but not friendlier, it still is a business site and with friendlyness only I can not get there.
Gealflings: let me upload an autographed picture of me. You are my most loyal fan. :D

Greetings and thank you for the feedback!!
Martin.

gealflings
05-07-2003, 01:27 PM
let me upload an autographed picture of me. You are my most loyal fan

yes.. some day i hope to have fans like me.. LOL.. I figure I've got to fangrrl someone, may as well be you..Bwahahahah :evil:

Oldthumbs
05-07-2003, 02:31 PM
Martin,

I understand your desire to keep the look of the site intact. Your suggested change would be a good compromise.

BingoBong
05-09-2003, 02:40 AM
Here ya go Gealf, as promised :D

Martin.

gealflings
05-09-2003, 02:44 AM
ROFL!! You rock!! ::swoons::