PDA

View Full Version : Site design

Blueyog
05-04-2003, 11:13 PM
Hello,

I've redone my site layout. It's done completly with Photoshop 7 and my good old scanner :)

Comments please :

http://membres.lycos.fr/blueyog

Nisha
05-05-2003, 11:18 AM
Fantastic. I love the way you've used the textures of art and materials to create your web graphics. Very appropriate and it shows your creativity and good sense of composition and colour.

Wonderful.

Nisha:D

crazy_cat
05-05-2003, 11:55 AM
Your site is wonderful. Being a web designer I have to say it is great! I only have one thing, the pop up's. I do understand using free hosting. It just takes away from the beautiful site. Great work!!:clap: :cat:

dk_art
05-05-2003, 11:59 AM
Just a quick inspection ... looks like a nice design :) ... some people might have to look closely at the left hand hand-written style button text

I like the thumbnails with their just slight shadowy darkening around the edges :)

Blueyog
05-05-2003, 01:03 PM
Thank you all. I'm very happy to read your comments because it took me a lot of time to come up with a design I like :)

I only have one thing, the pop up's. I do understand using free hosting. It just takes away from the beautiful site.

I agree, they're pollution. :( But I don't have money right now to pay for a good ad-free service. But it's a project for the future. ;)

dk_art
05-05-2003, 01:22 PM
Do you get any free webspace from your ISP? ... most internet providers give a small amount witha smallish monthy transfer. If it can handle your traffic, that might be better as it would have no pop-ups

(I missed the pop-ups as I had them turned off in Opera)

Blueyog
05-05-2003, 11:30 PM
We have a business account so no free space. :(

Lynxes123
05-07-2003, 02:29 AM
I didn't see any pop-ups and I love the design of your web site. I am trying to make a web site too, but still learning how to do it.
Lynette:cat: