PDA

View Full Version : encore back in the water

guilliame
05-04-2003, 06:38 PM
Well this is my 2nd attempt of water ski pics,size is 12x9 inches,still some tweaking to do and i think i ought to continue down with the water i still have about 2 inches to the bottom of the sheet or shall i crop it as is,anyway i hope you like it:D

Dark_Shades
05-04-2003, 07:05 PM
Blimmey Guilly, you have had a burst of energy lol...... meant to say on the other one but will say it in this instead..... I really like your reflections, and especially how well you have drawn the boats..... good ones

soap
05-04-2003, 07:33 PM
Got to agree with DS here - well done on the reflections - really good!

Mo.
05-04-2003, 07:59 PM
Yes I do like it Guilli, whether you crop or not you really have a good painting going for you... just one little thong though, I think it could have been a little wider to give the boat a bit of space....

Again great water and reflections... lots of interest in the painting.
More of these please, you are doing so well with them. :clap::clap:

Cheers,
Mo.

Doogun
05-04-2003, 08:02 PM
Guilli,
Great job on the water and the rendering of the boat.
Larry

Dark_Shades
05-04-2003, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by Mo.
Yes I do like it Guilli, whether you crop or not you really have a good painting going for you... just one little thong though, I think it could have been a little wider to give the boat a bit of space....

Cheers,
Mo.

You got good eyes Mo....... I cant see no thong :confused: :evil: :D ........ lololol

Mo.
05-04-2003, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by Dark_Shades

You got good eyes Mo....... I cant see no thong :confused: :evil: :D ........ lololol

ROTFLMAOOOOOOOO ...sorry Guilli, slip of the keyboard.... but I bet a thong is there somewhere. :D:D

guilliame
05-04-2003, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by Mo.

Again great water and reflections... lots of interest in the painting.
More of these please, you are doing so well with them. :clap::clap:

Cheers,
Mo. Thanks Mo really appreciate your comments,although i was in the water ski pic i used to wear trunks, have a little trouble with a thong ROFL lol:D

guilliame
05-04-2003, 08:17 PM
Ha Ha i guess we cross posted,and yep there was a thong there,those french women:evil: now please let me get to my shower and bed:D

Mo.
05-04-2003, 08:24 PM
Fench thongs too hey? Naughty.. but nice hey...no wonder you need a shower. :D:evil: :D :D

Mo.

guilliame
05-04-2003, 08:31 PM
French thongs yes have trouble singing them lol:D cant remember all the words that it i'm gone.

Mo.
05-04-2003, 08:38 PM
Er um.. singing them or signing them? LOL! :D

Guilli you are so funny.....LMAOOO

Cheers,

Dark_Shades
05-05-2003, 05:30 AM
Originally posted by Mo.
Er um.. singing them or signing them? LOL! :D

Guilli you are so funny.....LMAOOO

Cheers,

ROFL .......... Guilly woz 'er