PDA

View Full Version : ***Daily wash*** Sabado, 03 de Mayo, 2003

Jijo
05-02-2003, 11:49 PM
Aha! Starting this for the first time. you know little about me cause I don't post a lot, just some acid chritiques, well, that's my style. Good morning everybody around the world!!!
Splashed some sketch of an old house, feel is goin to be OK, you'll see on monday ( camera is at the office)
Fantastic night, clear sky, perfect autum here at the south part of the world.
Going to sleep early to defend last year's Golf fourball Club championship wich start tomorrow, hoping partner is in form, he is the team,
Love you all
Alex

K8Black
05-02-2003, 11:59 PM
Aha! I am never up this late. BUT, I have been painting today and little else. Missed meeting Anita (ScarletLake):( But I think I moved too much dirt the day before and after mowing my mother's lawn yesterday--- I was wiped out. Good day for painting....we had rain off and on mixed with sunshine.

Anita --we will re-schedule ASAP.

I will maybe post my latest painting as I need some direction.

Hope all have a wonderful and creative weekend!

Kate

Nandie
05-03-2003, 12:23 AM
Hello Alex and Kate!

It's not Saturday (Sabado as you say, Alex!) yet for me.... 9:25 pm Friday night here!

Tomorrow (Saturday) I'll be off to Vancouver with hubby as he has to have a CAT scan (he suffered a small stroke in Feb.) but then afterward I'm going to my favorite art store - OPUS!! Don't know what I'll buy yet, but they have Masquepens and Supernibs for masking fine details... have never tried them but I think I may purchase and give it a try! Plus maybe a new art book.... we'll see!

I'm working on a new painting WIP - Digging for Clams. Sure hope it turns out the way it looks in my head! LOL!:rolleyes:

Have a super Saturday everyone!:cat:

artmom
05-03-2003, 12:51 AM
Congratulations, Alex on starting The Wash! And good luck on at the tournament:D

Kate, look forward to your painting post.

Nandie, (shaking finger and speaking forcefully) Do not overdo!

Good morning to all and to all, a good night! (It's 1 am here). LOL

See ya later!

Lyn

Nandie
05-03-2003, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by artmom
Nandie, (shaking finger and speaking forcefully) Do not overdo!
Lyn

Yes Mom!!!

**sulks and hangs head**:o

artmom
05-03-2003, 01:04 AM
What can artmom say? Once a mom, always a mom! Some of my other online identities are, Cruisermom, Cherrymom, Bluecherrymom--do you see a trend here?

Have fun, but do take care--I care!

Lyn

chookbrown
05-03-2003, 01:44 AM
Woohoo.. if I do it now being nearly 1am I can get an early start on the day.. :D

Hope you are all doing well and having fun with your art.

Today I won Best of Show with a colored pencil piece.. was such a surprise... :D:D Just got home from being down town and thought I better check out the watercolor forum before heading off to bed.

Catchya all in the morning.. I have to be up again at 7am for track meet with daughter..

Have a great day all.

Chooky :D:D:D

jaytee
05-03-2003, 05:43 AM
Morning Guys and Gals. glad to see youre not always leaving it to us easteners to start the wash !

Just a saturday smile then im off to the shops............

Been worryinhg for a few days about my eyes......... couldnt seem to get my specs comfortable and slight double vision......... discovered last night that when I last cleaned the nosepieces I took them both off together and then put them back upside down............. have now reversed them and can see again :o ;) :D

Next time Ill revert to one-at -a-time cleaning :D

May you see the colours of the day and be happy :)

PS Meant to say congrats Chookie :clap: :clap:

Phillip
05-03-2003, 05:49 AM
Hello All.

I went to a portrait drawing class, Today was the first lesson, but the teacher did not show up.:confused: So I hope she will turn up next week. we all had to go home.

I went to the local art shop instead & thought I should treat myself to a better brush. I end up buying a Raphail Petit Gris Pur 803 Size 2 brush, It cost me almost $40.00 Australian.

Have anyone own or heard of this brush???

It's the best brush available here. well the most expensive so I presume it is the best brush.

Like to hear from anyone with this brush as I am thinking of buying another 2.

I think I will post this as a new thread.

M.A.
05-03-2003, 05:54 AM
Good morning Alex, Kate, Andrea, Lyn, Chooky, Jaytee, Phillip and the rest who are yet to come (Jaytee, what was the acronym you used yesterday?:)

Anyway, I haven't posted in the wash all week ... too little time in the morning and by the evening the thread is just soooo long (or at least it seemed this way for me this week).

Getting ready for my watercolour class this morning :) ... TEA in hand, I'm switching over from coffee in the morning to tea, a bit of a change for my system (felt a bit unplugged for a few days) but think I am adjusting. I read earlier this week on msn.ca that drinking five cups of tea a day boosts your imune system (that's what the researchers are saying these days). In any event, thought I'd give it a try. I'm enjoying not making a pot of coffee in the coffee maker and just boiling the kettle, slipping a tea bag in a cup to make my tea. A bit of skim milk and I'm off to the races. For a long time I was on a herbal tea kick but somehow that slipped so now I'm working my way back to that too.

I'm really enjoying the portrait exchange, there are close to a hundred images stashed in that project now. People have been busy with the project. I'm still working on them but at a slower pace.

Last night I signed up for the project "lulu's wheelbarrow" I had noticed that project a long time ago and almost signed. I "completed" my entry but now I can see that certain sections of my painting need fixing. (okay, I really mean *darks* - did I mention that I'm really grateful for your advice???) :)

I think the reason I finally got around to signing up for Lulu's wheelbarrow is that I'm involved with a group of people who host a perennial plant swap every spring. I do the posters. This year, since I now have a color printer, I was thinking of using my own art to illustrate it, rather than clip art on colored paper as before. So I was looking for an image in the RIL that says "plant exchange" ... that was the closest I found. Now, I'm thinking I should actually paint a bunch of plants in boxes in front of the community building where we host it. I'll be changing the front page of my Web site in a few days, posting info about the exchange there too.

Anyway, the rain is coming down in sheets here today. My little dog hates to go out when it is raining like that. I often refer to him as my little 5-lb. bag of sugar, so maybe he thinks he'll melt.

Have a great day, folks. Will touch base later today!!!

M.A.

jaytee
05-03-2003, 06:08 AM
Jaytee, what was the acronym you used yesterday?

TMR = too many to respond/remember/recall/refer to/reply to ..... short version :D :D

M.A.
05-03-2003, 06:11 AM
Thanks, Jaytee ... maybe this calls for another acronym then? All Who Are Yet To Come = AWAYTC ... :)

Phillip
05-03-2003, 06:12 AM
Originally posted by jaytee

TMR = too many to respond/remember/recall/refer to/reply to ..... short version :D :D

What does IMO stand for?

M.A.
05-03-2003, 06:15 AM
IMO = in my opinion
IMHO = in my humble opinon
BTW = by the way
FYI = for your information

Phillip
05-03-2003, 06:21 AM
Originally posted by fun2cook
IMO = in my opinion
IMHO = in my humble opinon
BTW = by the way
FYI = for your information

Thanks, I have seen it around the forum, & had no idea what it meant.

I saw you's was talking about shortcuts so I thought I would ask.

BTW My mind is at rest now.:D

madmum
05-03-2003, 06:53 AM
Morning!!!!!!!!

OOOhhhhhhhh dear TMR :D

Congrats Chookie! Next year it'll be for watercolour ;)

M.A. that's a great idea - make sure you mention on the poster that the painting is your work, could be good advertising :D

Andrea, masquepen is brilliant, I love it!

As for new art book, I just got 2 in the mail this morning from Amazon :clap: Hazel Soan's Flowers in Watercolour, and Mike Chaplin's Expressive Watercolours (hope this will help me to cut down on detail in my landscapes/architectural paintings!)

JT lol! Cheaper fix than a visit to the optician ;)

Inspired by the references in the new challenge, sketched composition for first already :D Hope everyone joins in the painting, even if the fun banter isn't your thing :)

hugs to all who want/need them :)

Ruth

coffee_girl3000
05-03-2003, 07:26 AM
Morning! After a brightish start yesterday, poured all day :(. It's still brightish here, though was sunny and blue skies when I woke up. I wish we could have some proper May weather. Rain gets me down. Fingers crossed it'll go over to where people need it.

Started my biggest oil yet last night, 12x16 inches on a canvas block. I'm doing Geckonia's waterlilly (http://www.wetcanvas.com/RefLib/showphoto.php?photo=3573&papass=&sort=4) that Sylvia painted in w/cs some time ago. It's going fine at the moment so I'm pleased. Wish oils dried as fast as w/cs, I'm just not patient enough!

I think I'll head to town this afternoon, go to the art shop. Really want some Arches paper so I can paint all the pictures I have been planning for ages.

Good luck for the golfing Alex. My dad likes golf too, I could never see the appeal of it.

LOL Jaytee, that's the sort of thing I would do then not realise for months.

Phillip, I have an Isabey Petit Gris Squirrel Mop. Not quite the same thing, but very high quality (and highly expensive). I love it!

tessp
05-03-2003, 07:32 AM
Hello everybody,

It's still early here in the U.S. I wanted to pop in and remind all U.S. washers that the Daler-Rowney "trade up" promotion has started, and runs until May 11.

If you live near a participating dealer, all you need to do is bring in 3 old, used watercolor tubes and you can pick out any 3 Daler-Rowney artists' watercolor tubes for free!

If you need more details, go to Daler-Rowney's website (http://www.daler-rowney.com). Click on the website link on the lower right, then in the new pop-up window, click on the American flag on the lower right. You can then download a PDF with all the details and participating dealers listed.

Here's a tip: one of the colors I chose was Permanent Rose. The color is very similar to the W&N version, but according to Handprint, slightly more lightfast (3.5 compared to W&N's 3.0 out of 4).

Hope everyone has a great day!

Tess

Phillip
05-03-2003, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by coffee_girl3000

Phillip, I have an Isabey Petit Gris Squirrel Mop. Not quite the same thing, but very high quality (and highly expensive). I love it! [/B]

Hi Coffee_girl3000,

Tell me more about your brush, does it look similar to mine. & is it better. I have not used mine as yet. Will be tommorrow.

What size is your brush?

coffee_girl3000
05-03-2003, 07:44 AM
Mine looks very similar to yours but slightly different writing (saw your photo in the other thread). It's size 5. I really like it, have never tried anything like it. According to handprint, it will last about 30 years!

Here is a photo of it from http://www.savoir-faire.com/html/body_brushes.html:

Uschi
05-03-2003, 07:50 AM
Good Morning Everyone!!!
7:45 a.m. here and already TMR HA!

Nandy, have fun in Vancouver and listen to artmom!!! Will keep my eye on "digging".

Chook, CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!

jaytee, killing myself laughing because of your glases adventure!!!! A couple of days ago, I was driving away, realized I had forgotten my glasses, went back, searched all over, couldn't find them, finally felt on top of my head AGAIN (that's where I normally keep them) and there they were all the time. I think the little people came took them off and then put them back there just to have fun with me.

Phillip - have no such brush, my favourite are the sythetic and Kolinsky Sable mixture. Too bad re teachers absence, you people should have sat for each other.

Fun2 - Great Idea!!!

Sarah, oil???? Do I have to the oil forum to see it when it's done???

Hi Ruth!!!!

Well, I am tired of waiting for the tulips to bloom so think I will go to the market and buy a dozen.

Beautiful day, cool but beautifully sunny.
Have a great day!!!
Uschi

Phillip
05-03-2003, 07:56 AM
Originally posted by coffee_girl3000
Mine looks very similar to yours but slightly different writing (saw your photo in the other thread). It's size 5. I really like it, have never tried anything like it. According to handprint, it will last about 30 years!

Here is a photo of it from http://www.savoir-faire.com/html/body_brushes.html:

I wanted to buy a size 4, but there was none in stock the largest was the Size 2.

CharM
05-03-2003, 08:02 AM
Good morning Washuns... Holy cow this is a busy forum... Already TMR!!!! lol

It's a cool, damp morning here in Southern Ontario... I can't get out in the garden, so I'll have to try and think of something to do... hmmm... maybe I'll PAINT!!! I signed up for a WC workshop next weekend, so I need to get my prep work done... I have chosen my portrait victim, so I'm going to get going on that today... I also have a "hand" sillouette started... I thought it would make a nice gift from my youngest Son to his Dad for Father's Day... every morning when Magoo (my son's nickname) leaves for school, he signs "love" to his Dad... Even though he's a teenager, he still does this as he's walking down the driveway... I have sketched his hand in WC pencil on a postcard, but that's as far as I've gone with it...

Yesterday, while working in my home office, I had a visit from a peregrine falcon outside my window!!! My husband had put a half dozen different feeders out there for me to watch the birds while I worked... I think the falcon must have thought he'd arrived at a smorgasbord!!! He didn't stay long, but what a sight!!!!!!! Oh.. he didn't get lunch, either...

Congrats on your award Chookie!

Good luck Mary-Ann! What a great idea!

JT - ROFLOL

Lyn - "momness" is a good thing!!!

Everyone else... have a fun, fun, silly fun day shopping and painting and gardening and all those wonderful Saturday things...

sisangel
05-03-2003, 08:26 AM
Good Morning -

Just popped in real quick to say hi.
Daughter's wedding is today. Just hope I can hold up through the day. Yesterday was big day too.

Phillip - Glad you brought up about the brushes. I get along fine with a big cheap wash brush I have and getting along terribly with a #6 round squirrel I bought. I will have a lot of reading to do tomorrow.

I am going to start on the callenge this week. Love the market picture and the landscape with the trees. Want to try that one with watercolor and pencils.

Have a great weekend all.

Bonnie

Phillip
05-03-2003, 08:43 AM
I bought this watercolor painting of the teacher I have started to go to.
He told me that he mainly uses the brushes like the one I bought.
I am sure he want mind me posting & showing you his painting I bought..

Now this painting is HUGE. I had to scan it in section at a time & stich it back together in Photoshop.

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/03-May-2003/21263-Boat.jpg

Here is a closer detail of the boats Hull.
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/03-May-2003/21263-Boat_Closeup.jpg

Closeup detail of sales.
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/03-May-2003/21263-Boat_Closeup2.jpg

artmom
05-03-2003, 08:56 AM
Originally posted by Phillip

Thanks, I have seen it around the forum, & had no idea what it meant.

I saw you's was talking about shortcuts so I thought I would ask.

BTW My mind is at rest now.:D

Phillip, ROFLOL You are a hoot!

Sisangel, oh, mother of the bride, enjoy the day & cry for me (I always cry at weddings!)

Thanks, Char!

Uschi, thanks for supporting the mom in me!:D

TMR

All Who Are Yet To Come = AWAYTC ...

Lyn

Rich Williams
05-03-2003, 09:07 AM
Morning all and have a great day. Good luck in the tournament today and hope you do well.
Congratulations Chook we knew you were a winner and this proves it.
Cold and cloudy here as we are having the last gasp of winter and it visited last night with a skiff of snow.
Got to get going as I have to take some paintings to a jury.
All the best to every one and hope everyone gets to paint today.

Rich

Phillip
05-03-2003, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by Rich Williams

Got to get going as I have to take some paintings to a jury.
All the best to every one and hope everyone gets to paint today.

Rich [/B]

Ok, heres another one, if anyone cares to reply.:D

What do you mean by the above phrase :Take paintings to a jury?

I presume your taken it to a competition to be judged.

Little Old Lady
05-03-2003, 09:12 AM
Definitely TMR!
Another cool day here and we could use some of that rain.
Congratulation Chookie!
Good luck mother of the bride.
Jaytee. Funny but i don't understand taking nose pieces for cleaning.
I hope y'all have a productive or fun day!
JoAnn

ScarletLake
05-03-2003, 09:27 AM
Hi everyone

I agree TMR but glad to see all

Hoping for a nice quiet weekend.
It's Kentucky Derby Day today.

Here is a pic of myself & my husband at a Kentucky Derby Day Party a couple of years ago. We all had to make Derby Day hats & we won. I went to toy depart & bought little horses & along with other things they were on hats. WE won!!!!

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/03-May-2003/17672-Derby_Day.jpg

Andrea - Luck with the CAT scan for hubby & enjoy the art store

Kate - Hope you get to feeling better. We'll get together soon

Chooky - Congrats on ribbon

Jaytee - I needed to laugh so much & your glasses story did it

Bonnie - Today will be a good day for you

Ruth - I looked at Amazon here in US & don't have Hazel Soan flower book wonder if they could get it for me.

Well off to chores.

Anita

madmum
05-03-2003, 09:38 AM
Bonnie have a wonderful day as mother of bride!!!!!

Phillip, your teacher is a great artist, hope he's equally good teacher :)

Anita, you could try searching for the ISBN on Amazon. This book's ISBN is 0007121687

Ruth

edit!

Found it on Amazon, Anita, here (http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0007121687/qid%3D1051969471/sr%3D11-1/ref%3Dsr%5F11%5F1/103-1502459-5349426#product-details)

jaytee
05-03-2003, 09:42 AM
Originally posted by Little Old Lady
Definitely TMR!
Jaytee. Funny but i don't understand taking nose pieces for cleaning.
JoAnn

Glad TMR proving useful :D Like the other one..... but forgotten it already :D:D

JoAnn......... instead of having built in bits that perch your specs on your nose, mine, which are VERY heavy 'cos I'm blind as a bat without them, have detachable clear flexi ones that get very greasy and filfthy... and wear out very quickly but are much more comfortable on the nose.......... providing they are the right way up :D:D

Sharon..... how did it go yesterday ?

AWAYTC....... should be really memorable. ..... Instead of AWAY DULL CARE its AWAY TENDER CARE !! give me time :o

Rich Williams
05-03-2003, 10:23 AM
Originally posted by Phillip
What do you mean by the above phrase :Take paintings to a jury?I presume your taken it to a competition to be judged.
In some cases it is required to be juried into a show and on other's a requirement to become part of a group.

Exactly you got it right.

Rich

Yorky
05-03-2003, 10:26 AM
Hi everybody,

Spent the morning in bed, and tried to use the wife's laptop with a wireless network card, but couldn't get a strong enough signal to log on :( Soo adict that I am I have struggled downstairs to see how everyone is. I hoped to start a computer composition thread, but it will have to wait now until I am more mobile.

Did a couple of family portraits in bed, but as I expected my resident critic says they "look nothing like" our two sons:D

More practice required I think.

Be seeing Y'all!

Doug

M.A.
05-03-2003, 10:42 AM
Okay - Happy Watercolor Saturday to AWAYTC and TMR :)

Hi, just got back in from my watercolour class. Always a fun class, we have a wonderful instructor and a great group of artists too.

Here's my output from today's class, it's a Northern Ganet, there is a huge population of these in Rocher Perce, Quebec:

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/03-May-2003/18725-NorthernGanet.jpg

chookbrown
05-03-2003, 10:46 AM
Ok.. so nine hours later I'm back on here again... hmmm.. must be addicted or something..

Yorky I hope you are feeling better soon and glad the addiction got you out of bed :)

Good luck with the competition Rich!! I know you will do fantastic. Also thanks for all the lovely congrats everyone. Only 54 degrees here today.. might have to stay inside and paint!

Chooky :D:D

lyn lynch
05-03-2003, 12:58 PM
Chookie, congrats! on award, bet it's just one of many. Had you entered a w/c likely would have gotten the award, too. How coming with Pfizer series/sales?

Morning all,

I love my Robert Simmons Sapphire #14 brushes, but am thinking that I might benefit from a high quality squirrelly brush, think I start researching it.

I am searching for a book on how-to or illustration of people as 'jelly bean', this in style of Dan Burt, or Skip [someone] basically loose suggestive forms. Anyone know of what I speak please pm me.

I have such busy day yesterday expecting low productivity today. Bought some practice paper yesterday [Canson block] and think I work on how to paint a tree.
:D Get out wonderful old books by Herb Olsen and Tony van Hasselt and see what they got to say. Also maybe a run to two fav old books stores, for what the hey! kinda day--Shim enjoys a bye-bye and I can take him into both stores.

Got monthly haircut yesterday and told her make me look like a marine recruit and she did. Hair not best feature anyway. LOL

Good day, and good night. Auntie.

PMurphy42
05-03-2003, 01:57 PM
Hi everyone,

been awhile since I was last here, was moving and working overtime. Have now finished moving, but have boxes staring at me in every room. Back to my usual schedule at work, work 3 days off 4. Guess I over stretched myself with moving and work. I've been sick for last 4 days with Bronchitis. Haven't had much energy for anything. Have been able to read and admire everyones work here, too tired to reply tho. The older I get, seems like I catch everything that comes thru the emergency dept. I didn't even feel like painting......lol....I know I'm sick then. Still haven't finished the paintings I've been working on.

I read everyone's post this am....don't know everyone yet, so I'll just say a one time...hope everyone has a great day/night, congrats on the awards, hope those feeling yucky, feel better soon, and have fun shopping!! :) :)

btw.....typing this on my lap...lol....hubby hasn't moved my desk in from garage yet....can't see the floor in the dining room.

bye for now all

patti

Olga
05-03-2003, 02:12 PM
Hi all.
Congratulations Chookie!!!

Doug--hope your back recovers SOOON! Painting family members is tough--mostly the other members of the family don't think it looks right. (The worst comment I ever got for that was "oh gosh, I didn't know I am that ugly.." hmmm...made me feel really good--NOT)

All the discussion here about brushes is getting me eager to paint as I glance at my totally luxurious W&N series 7, #8 kolinsky that I got for my birthday and think is absolutely perfect.
But...no painting for me this weekend: a busy day today and now we're about to head off to the movies to see Frida.

Fookie-Lyn: I got my hair cut today, as well. I was actually thinking that after this I'll get my husband to take my picture so that I can joint the portrait exchange...but it turns out I am too late since the project is full :( I painted portraits of Fookie and Uschi already--not sure if and if so where to post them now that I can't be in the project.... Next time I will need to move faster, I guess.

Time to go look at some threads... it's TMR anyway

Olga

pampe
05-03-2003, 02:15 PM
afternoon

been to the gym.....bought 2 lilacs (Hap's planting now)

going to play golf this afternoon since we were rained out yesterday

Be creative and make beauty!

Pam

Uschi
05-03-2003, 03:10 PM
7 hours later, went to the market and bought tulips, didn't look as he handed them to me and found out that the stems were very very short. Didn't have a vase short enough that had a large enough opening, so stuck them in the tea pot. VERY CUTE!!!! Will take photo when the sun comes into the living room.
Took anti inflametory last night (damn arthritis was killing me) and am in decent shape today, so did more of digging up dead sod.

fookie and Olga, I had very long hair (always pinned up in old fashioned knot - looking like old, old woman) then had it cut and now am growing it long enough that it will stay tied back with rubber band, simply cannot have hair in my face while I am gardening.

Well, TMR and AWAYTC, so glad I was here when all this was created or would get a headache trying to figure out what it all meant HA!
Uschi

coffee_girl3000
05-03-2003, 04:39 PM
Well, sacrificed buying the Arches for a new tube of paint. I got a sheet of 140 CP Strathmore (what's it like? Anyone tried it?) and a 5ml W+N Artist's New Gamboge. That makes 2 artist's quality tubes of paint. Slowly replacing them all :).

(((Patti))) feel better soon. Plenty of fluids and rest is what I recommend :).

(((Doug))) too, careful with the back.

Have a good sleep all. Good night!

Phillip
05-03-2003, 06:29 PM
Good morning all.

It is now 8.30am Sunday morning.
I will finally have a chance to do more painting today.

I can't wait to try out my new brush.

Christie
05-03-2003, 07:12 PM
I am late today. Kids had swimming lessons this morning, so I got in an hour of painting while they splashed.

I like the fact you got to go to the art store today Sarah. :D I was too busy to go. besides it was snowing and yucky... :)

Had a dog come over to see if we could board her while her people are away. My girls did not eat the new one, so things look okay for her staying here.

Now my husband is cooking dinner (a RARE thing, I assure you :D), so I am going to paint again.

Doug I hope your back starts to feel better soon.

nandie, I hope you did not overdo!

Whatever the acronym was (I forgot already!) I hope that you are feeling better and/or having a good day.

Jijo
05-03-2003, 11:43 PM
wow seems to be I started this today and I am going to be the last one also.
happy of being part of this site, nice people everywhere
Doug , hope feelin better tomorow

Played golf like an angel, incredible as I am inconsistent, but started fine and finish supper. 73 gross, 65 team score, lets see tomorrow, hoping to clasifie first and then starting match play... boring if you dont play golf, but part of my life, just letting tou know me more..
painting mmmm tomorrow night.

Nighti nighti all of you

ALEX

Phillip
05-04-2003, 12:32 AM
Sorry to say your not the last one now..:D :D :D