PDA

View Full Version : The Embrace From Within

BingoBong
05-02-2003, 03:26 AM
Hello dear people,

This is just a post to show you that I am actually working on something with a good purpose now. I found a way to do something with the crystals and from now on I just will keep you updated with a page I am making here and there.

The Embrace From Within tells you the story about loneliness, pursuing dreams and broken hearts. I can not tell you how the character in the leading roll looks like, since he/she is not visible to me. If you follow the story the coming weeks you will find it all out.

-=-=-=-=-=-

Techniques used:

Pre-production: pencils and coffee

Production: Bryce, 3D Studio Max, Photoshop & Illustrator

Postproduction: Quark Express

-=-=-=-=-=-

The picture posted here is one of the studies on atmosphere and layout. I kept the quality of the rendering low-end, so I can work faster.

If you have any ideas or suggestions, I would be very pleased to hear/read them. Thank you for looking at this draft,

Martin Hoevenaar.
2003 Martin Hoevenaar / The Embrace From Within is a Hoevenaar.com Production

plumpfairy
05-02-2003, 10:55 AM
:D Oh boy! A saga! Looks nice so far! I really like the base story and title.
looking forward to more.....
jana:D ;)

mpopinz
05-02-2003, 01:01 PM
This is really neat! I'm always impressed when I see work like this produced on a computer. (of course it wouldn't be the same without those pre-production techniques)

Thanks for posting this. I look forward to seeing more.

gealflings
05-02-2003, 03:24 PM
Lookin good so far!!! I can't wait to see more.. :::taps foot:::

digistyle
05-03-2003, 06:00 PM
Great atmosphere and page layout! Looking forward to the rest!

digistyle

diane555
05-03-2003, 09:39 PM
Hi Bingo

Glad I stopped in this forum tonight...I haven't had much chance lately to keep up. This is going to be fascinating :D I can't wait to see how it unfolds. Always love a good story. Very very nice work.

Di

Nisha
05-04-2003, 02:41 PM
Good layout and very good use of dramatic light and shade. Really sets the atmosphere and environment for the piece. Love the textures too. Can't wait to see more... I'm tapping my foot along with everyone else!

Truly awesome.

Nisha :D