PDA

View Full Version : Oedipus Peeks

somerset
04-29-2003, 07:55 AM
MY IMAGE(S):
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Critiques/upload_spool/04-29-2003/15983_Oedipus_Peeks.jpg

GENERAL INFORMATION:
Title: Oedipus Peeks
Year Created: 2003
Medium: Digital
Surface: Computer
Dimension: varies
Allow digital alterations?: Yes!

MY COMMENTS:
1 of 4 really strange things I did over the last few days. But I like it.

MY QUESTIONS FOR THE GROUP:
All feedback welcomed.

mattlart
04-29-2003, 10:06 AM
.This could be open to so many simplistic,..symbolic,..or just ......silly interpretations. How about black latex rubber distorted,..and reflecting a neon "bar sign" overhead?
Regardless,..I like it.
Those OTHER 3 strange things that you did recently;...were they art-related?:cool: Cheers,-Scott

somerset
04-29-2003, 10:34 AM
It certainly is wide open to interpretation, we are in agreement. Distorted black latex, flashing neon signs... done right that may make an interesting collage!
Thanks for looking & commenting. BTW, all 4 were art related and I have no idea what they say about me as a person and I'm afraid to ask.

somerset
04-29-2003, 11:13 AM
BTW Scott, remarks like yours are the reason I post. I am not used to hearing your voice on my posts so it took a little imagination to try to get the message clearly but I think I understand. While I want the viewer to have choices, I don't want him/her to have CERTAIN choices so I have tried to narrow the field a little. Maybe this works a little better.