PDA

View Full Version : Been busy...

myorca
04-27-2003, 07:25 PM
Hi gang,

Havent been around too much the past week or 2. Been working on a scratch that I cant reveal until it is finished. I am reall stoked about this one!!! hhahahhah

Went to a show that I entered 5 pieces in today. It was at Mary Free Bed Rehabilitation Hospital in Grand Rapids MI. The show is open to artists who are disabled. It was unbelievable seeing what people could do with the obstacles that life has left them to overcome. The work of one quadrapalegic who paints with his mouth was incredible, as well as many others.

I was fortunate to have sold "Rocky" the racoon scratch to the Hospital Guild and it will hang there in the hospital. I was VERY excited about this!!

I was also asked to hang in a gallery in Manistee, which is a big summer tourist spot here in Michigan. So, in two weeks I will be loading up a few pics to bring there as well.

I probably wont be spending too much time on here for awhile as I try to get 6 or so more works completed before the big show in June. I will however post what I do complete so you can see what I have been up to!!

Hope all are well!!

Bob

Paul Hopkinson
04-27-2003, 07:31 PM
Nice to know that you are still around Bob. I'm so pleased for you selling one of your pieces I know that this can really give the Artist a great buzz!
You have obviously got your hand s full with the work you have to do within two months and I look forward to seeing the finished works.
You've got plenty of late night ahead of you so keep scratching!

Paul

k9artist
04-27-2003, 08:42 PM
Congrats !!! Shows are exciting...but nerve racking!!
Dana

inkskin
04-27-2003, 09:52 PM
Hey Bob,I have been wondering about you. I sure can't wait to see what you have been working on.
Congrats on your sale and the invite to hang:clap: It sounds like things are really coming together for you and all of your hard work.
Only 6 to go for your June show?If I remember correctly you had to have about 20? Wow,you have been busy!
Hang in there,friend!

Heather

lorna12
04-28-2003, 05:07 AM
WAY TO GO, BOB!!!!!

Congrats on your sale and upcoming show. I wish you good luck!! Not because you need it, because you don't! Your work speaks for itself.

Can't wait to see your new works. Happy scratching!!:D

shedreamsbig
04-28-2003, 07:35 AM
Congrat's Bob!!

I want to thank you again, and wish you the best of luck!!

Christina