PDA

View Full Version : F - Fancy Free

jjsangel
04-25-2003, 12:30 PM
Ok here is my interpretation of F. Hope you guys like this one.

DragonladyfromOz
04-25-2003, 12:39 PM
Fffffar-out jjsangel - this is gorgeous. You are just so clever. How do you come up with so many ideas to make them all so different but cohesive. I am really impressed.
Cheers
Manda

jjsangel
04-25-2003, 01:10 PM
Thanks Manda. To be honest with you, I really don't know, they just sort of come to me. Each letter sort of lets me know what to do with it because of it's shape. Glad you like it.:)

mel-ink
04-25-2003, 02:41 PM
Another beauty, Sharon! I can see them used on a wallpaper border, or some such. Or even a funky monogram!! Look forward to G!!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Jakeally
04-25-2003, 05:44 PM
Yes.....another fabulous letter Sharon:D I can see them on Mugs and table mats Ooooooooh! all sorts of things......I would definately buy something with your images on there......you have got to do something with these girl:D :D

artdude
04-25-2003, 06:30 PM
GREAT design work Sharon!! The face fits perfect! Although she does look like she is pouting about something or even a bit sad :D:)

:clap: :cat: :clap:

DragonladyfromOz
04-25-2003, 08:26 PM
I've been thinking about this all night and finally have it!
F is for: Forlorn Foliage :D
Whaddya reckon?
Cheers
Manda

jjsangel
04-25-2003, 08:40 PM
Thanks mel, what a cool idea. Never thought of that...:D

Thanks Chris. Ooooh, more neat ideas. Gosh I need a sales rep to sell this stuff for me.....:D

Thanks artdude. I know. I don't know why I made her so sad looking, that's just the face that came out in my sketch so I went with it.

Hey Manda. Forlorn Foliage, LMAO. I should have come up with either a better face or a different name...WHAT WAS I THINKING??? I think these things are makeing me brain dead:eek:

seejay
04-26-2003, 12:23 AM
Nice, but I must agree that F for forlorn is more appropriate for this sad looking creature!;)

:clap: :clap: Keep on keeping on!

sassybird
04-26-2003, 01:37 AM
Are you using gel pens or colored inks? I have gone gel pen crazy lately.....lol and I have a whole box of colored inks. I've said it before and I will say it again. This series is really great!

BTDogMom
04-26-2003, 11:31 AM
Sharon, this is F is for Fabulous!!! U r really creative, I'm loving these!!!!! MORE MORE MORE :clap: :clap: :clap:

Jester7
04-26-2003, 04:07 PM
Sharon,

What wonderful colors!!! It beautiful!

Thanks for another leter in the series!

cheers,
J

jjsangel
04-27-2003, 12:06 AM
Thanks Chris, I have to agree...:D

Hey sassy, it's actually ink with colored pencils. I love gell pens too. I have them in all sorts of colors. I never thought about incorporating them into these but that is a great idea, may have to try it.....:D

Thanks BTD and Jester. Glad you still like them.. G will be coming up soon...:D

Dave.t
04-28-2003, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by DragonladyfromOz
You are just so clever. How do you come up with so many ideas to make them all so different but cohesive. I am really impressed.
Cheers
Manda

Spot on......all so interesting and different but a "cohesive" set.

Well done.
:clap: :clap:

drwells
04-28-2003, 05:42 PM
What can I say that everybody else hasn't already said...You are kicking butt on these Sharon and the pace...OMG!! Can't wait to see G. :)

Danny

jjsangel
04-28-2003, 11:45 PM
Thanks for the comments Dave....:D

Hey Danny, thanks a lot.. G's posted.....:D