PDA

View Full Version : Reflections

BUUR
04-24-2003, 07:49 PM
Hi everybody

I just signed up at this marvelous medium. I Only have started painting/drawing since 5 months after reading a book about drawing with the right hemisphere of the brain. Since that time I have not stopped. That is probably good, as I need a lot of practice and training. The trouble is that I have such a high ego, that I see myself as the new Van Gogh but with 2 ears. (joking)
Seriously I like simplicity in art and look forward to your comments.
See ya
Buur

BUUR
04-24-2003, 07:57 PM
I much have sone something wrong, Sorry

BUUR
04-24-2003, 08:02 PM
Sorry, sorry, I just trying and learn how to attach file.

I think I'll got it.

BUUR
04-24-2003, 08:15 PM
Still trying how to attach file.

babybrush
04-24-2003, 08:49 PM
hi and welcome to the watercolor forum. Is this water color or going to be? this might fit better in the drawing and sketching forum. glad to have you with us though

Bethany

Little Old Lady
04-24-2003, 08:56 PM
Welcome. Nice start.
JoAnn

Phillip
04-24-2003, 09:03 PM
Well done.

Don't worry it took me a few goes as well before I managed to post my first painting.

Once you work it out it is very easy.

artmom
04-24-2003, 09:06 PM
Buur, welcome to the watercolor forum!

Is this a drawing for a watercolor? If so, great start! If not, good drawing! If it is a drawing only, you should post it to the Drawing and Sketching forum.

By the way, uploading, instead of attaching, your image is not hard, and it makes it easier for us to see your image as we critique it. Just click on the uploader button at the top of this page and it will lead you right through it.

Again, welcome and thanks for sharing.

Lyn

Strawberry Wine
04-24-2003, 09:16 PM
Welcome BUUR:

One thing I did when I was still learning to post was use the Preview Post button at the bottom of your post to see if everything turned out as planned. It helps a bit.

But not to worry it takes a while and then one thinks It is so easy how come everyone has a problem. LOL

Your sketch is great. Since you posted in the watercolour forum I am thinking that some watercolour paint will be added to this.

Just to complicate things, next time you post, start your thread and then scroll up to the top of the thread page. Use the uploader from there. Upload your image. Once the image is uploaded right click your mouse and copy including brackets at each end. Exit out of the uploader and that will bring you back to your thread. Right click again and paste into your thread.

If you use this method we can see your posted image while we comment

Private message me if you have a problem

You will have lots of help and encouragement in this forum so keep on posting your work.

/Gail :)

Nitsa
04-24-2003, 09:34 PM
LOL!
Welcome Buur!.....Cool sketch!