PDA

View Full Version : The Triton Reef

Loki
04-23-2003, 01:34 PM
I'm using this watercolor as a background for a poster project... all animal life and typography will be added digitally sometime later.

http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/23-Apr-2003/9734-triton_reef.jpg

I would like to frame the original once I'm done using it.

Comments are welcome!

Clasje
04-23-2003, 01:42 PM
I like this painting.
It might be just my imagination but I see a polar bear swimming down to the bottom of the ocean searching for a nice big fish.

Clasje :)

Annetta
04-23-2003, 03:26 PM
....interesting concept Clas. Looks good so far. Please post another when you have the 'digitally mastered' one done :D

Yes!!...sure does look like a side view of a polar bear Loki! Didn't see it at first but then it just jumped out at me.

CharM
04-23-2003, 03:33 PM
Loki, this is incredibly pretty... And yes, I agree with Clasje and Annetta about the polar bear... Would love to see the additions when the project is complete!:)

Loki
04-24-2003, 01:27 AM
It looks more like a dinosaur to me...

magnuscanis
04-24-2003, 08:06 AM
Certainly an ideal subject for watercolour. :D

I can see what you all mean about the polar bear although I would think the water would be a bit warm for him. :)

Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing what it looks like with the addition of the animals.

Uschi
04-24-2003, 09:15 AM
I normally never see anything in abstract work but the first thing I saw was a polar bear, and a good looking one at that HA! I think you should leave it as is and paint another one for your animals HA!
Uschi