PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to our new forum guide

Elankat
04-21-2003, 09:54 PM
Everyone give a big thanks to Murray (artdude) for letting Sass talk him into becoming a guide! He'll do a great job and Sass & I sure needed the help. :)

Thanks Murray! :D

Oh, and I almost forgot! You will also notice that Llis is listed as a mod now. She's helping out in the forums that only had one mod, so give her a welcome and remember that you can contact any of us if you need help.

MonicaB
04-22-2003, 08:37 AM
Way to go, Murray! Congratulations. And welcome to Llis! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Jakeally
04-22-2003, 08:49 AM
Congratulations and well done Murray....you will do a super job:clap: :clap: :D

Hiya Llis....... so pleased you are with us:D Even our little forum has increased significantly over the past few months and I am sure Sassy and Leanne will be very pleased to get help:clap: :clap:

drwells
04-22-2003, 10:09 AM
Congrats Murray! I hope you know that you are quite an inspiration to me and I bet others...So this makes total sense. I'm very happy to see you up there. :)

Congrats to you too Llis, I think it could be healthy to have a new set of eyes peeking down on us. :)

Danny

BTDogMom
04-22-2003, 11:03 AM
Congratulations Murray & LLis!

Congrats 2 LEANNE & SASSY, as well, I know that u 2 could use the help!!:D :D :D

els
04-22-2003, 12:01 PM
Congratulations Murray and Llis!

artdude
04-22-2003, 04:22 PM
WHAT A GREAT WELCOME!! You people are AWESOME!! :clap: :D:)

Hope I can get more time than I have been to comment on everyones work. Been so busy with my work, that my Internet time has been cut quite a bit :(

Remember that I am a NEWBIE Guide and I will probably have to get LeAnne to hold my hand for the first while :D:)

WELCOME llis....to the P&I Forum!! Nice to have another mod here. This forum has grown by leaps and bound since it's inception and we all appreciate your being here :D:) :clap:

marilyn h
04-22-2003, 04:28 PM
Lifes little treasures comes to this forum. Nice!

seejay
04-22-2003, 10:44 PM
Thanks in advance for the good work I know you guys will do here...

:clap: :clap:

Cheers

DragonladyfromOz
04-23-2003, 11:36 AM
Congratulations Guide Murray & Moderator Llis! I suppose we are going to have to behave now, huh?:rolleyes:
Remember that I am a NEWBIE Guide and I will probably have to get LeAnne to hold my hand for the first while...

Now is it just me ... or is that THE lamest excuse anyone has ever come up with to hold your hand LeAnne? :D :D :D
Just kidding...
You'll both do a great job.
Cheers
Manda

DSPIT
04-23-2003, 02:18 PM
Murray- Congrats!! I am sure you will be a most excellant moderator. You are always there to make uplifting comments and post inspiring works. A good choice I am sure.

Also welcome Llis, more the merrier.

Bob:D

Elankat
04-23-2003, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by DragonladyfromOz
Now is it just me ... or is that THE lamest excuse anyone has ever come up with to hold your hand LeAnne? :D :D :D

ROFL!!!! :clap: :clap: :D

artdude
04-23-2003, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by DragonladyfromOz

Cheers
Manda

LOL!!! First day on the job and they are already picking on me!! :D:) :cat:

Am I a little embarrassed?? YUP!!!! :o :o :o :o :o :o

THANKS for the WELCOME everyone!! :D:)

drwells
04-23-2003, 06:13 PM
Now is it just me ... or is that THE lamest excuse anyone has ever come up with to hold your hand LeAnne?

ROFL... Oh Manda!! I so wanted to say that... he he he but chickened out...

mel-ink
04-25-2003, 09:27 AM
Sheesh, I thought I replied to this! :o Congrats, Artdude!!! You will be wonderful as a guide!!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

artdude
04-25-2003, 06:00 PM
Originally posted by mel-ink
Sheesh, I thought I replied to this! :o Congrats, Artdude!!! You will be wonderful as a guide!!

:D THANKS Mel!!! :D

jjsangel
04-27-2003, 12:08 AM
Congratulation Artdude. I know you will be a great guide to everyone..:clap: