PDA

View Full Version : whose friend he is

qaziasif
04-19-2003, 08:13 AM
MY IMAGE(S):
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Critiques/upload_spool/04-19-2003/13722_imran_final.jpg

GENERAL INFORMATION:
Title: whose friend he is
Year Created: 2003
Medium: Digital
Surface: Computer
Dimension: 1204x1284
Allow digital alterations?: Yes!

MY COMMENTS:
This is my friend i used photograph here for this sketch. this sketch is basically on photoshop without using its effects and layer just brushes using my pen tablet on computer. thanks to madster who give me right suggestion at right time.

MY QUESTIONS FOR THE GROUP:
i know i need improvement but where?

jerryW
04-19-2003, 09:25 AM
nice light and sensitivity to features.

bocote
04-20-2003, 12:41 AM
I'd like to see some more contrast in the jacket, face, and especially the hands. other than that it looks very good to me. Facial proportions and general features are superb. eyes, hair, pants I feel I can grab out of the computer. good stuff

have fun,

Bocote

madster
04-20-2003, 12:27 PM
Wonderful improvement, Qazi!!!

The face looks much more expressive, and seems to be more a part of the rest of the body.

Possibly increase the outline countrast on his left side ever so slightly, you've lost the line between him and the background, tone down his fingernails so they are not so white, and increase a little detail shadowing between the fingers to provide a bit more contrast without being too intense, but I'd leave the rest of the clothes just as they are, so they don't take away from the subject.

Very, VERY well done!:clap: :clap:

qaziasif
04-21-2003, 09:52 PM
thanks every one for suggestions and appreciation

artinoils
04-22-2003, 02:03 AM
Nice work. Did you take the photo? I like the angle of the pose, looking up to the subject.

qaziasif
04-23-2003, 12:46 AM
dear artinoils : not exactly but i had my friends digital photo album in my computer and i select this picture and then correct its tones and convert it into gray scale.. so that light and shadows can come more effectively for sketch.

if u wana know how to correct tones in photoshop i can help u or all wetcanvas members.