PDA

View Full Version : Eye

Guillermo
04-18-2003, 08:25 AM
Hi there,
here I come again to ask you for opinions of this little piece of work ?, what do you think of it??
any commentary welcome
thank you!!:eek:

CharM
04-18-2003, 08:27 AM
IMHO, soften the white dot a little. Then, submit it to the abstract project!

p.s. please try to use the uploader. It's so much easier for everyone to return to your picture when making comments or suggestions.

Annetta
04-18-2003, 08:33 AM
......very unique and wonderful!!.... :clap: :clap:

steveb
04-18-2003, 02:40 PM
just kidding

i read your post in the abstract forum.

you put it wherever you want!!!

it would be interesting to see values on this, can you do a gray scale and post it. i'd like to see how the values match up.

i like it by the way.

after all the eye is the window to the soul.

steve

Guillermo
04-22-2003, 04:01 AM
sorry , I did not see your message until today, the thing is, I am newbie and I do not know what do you refer with grayscale and values, I just paint what I am interested in but my technique for the moment is not very impressive(I'll try hard to improve), so If you explain me what it is, I will try to do it!!
Thank you

rapolina
04-22-2003, 04:42 AM
very interesting experiment!!!!
great idea!:clap: :clap:

ciao, rapolina.

steveb
04-22-2003, 11:14 AM
hey G,

what i meant is to turn it into black and white, which i've done for you to see how the values come out.

very impressive, i thought the red portion would show up darker than it does, it is only slightly darker than the rest of the pic, you did a great job at keeping the values uniform.

i'm no expert either, but sometimes this helps me when i think my focal point is to mushy looking, but that is not applicable to this picture.

cool

steve

Guillermo
04-22-2003, 11:50 AM
Thank you very much, Steve, in fact I did not know all that stuff and It is gonna help me in my next projects, in fact I just discovered the other day,(I didn't know it) that depending on how you look at it, It can be two different eyes!!!! cool!!!!
cheers