PDA

View Full Version : Morning laugh

Bill J
04-18-2003, 08:19 AM
I hope you all get a laugh out of this--I did
bill

Liz goes to her first show at an art gallery and is looking at the paintings. One is a huge canvas that has black with yellow blobs of paint splattered all over it. The next painting is a murky gray color that has drips of purple paint streaked across it.

Liz walks over to the artist and says, "I don't understand your paintings."

"I paint what I feel inside me," explains the artist.

"Have you ever tried Alka-Seltzer?"

Uschi
04-18-2003, 08:23 AM
:D :D :D
Uschi

CharM
04-18-2003, 08:29 AM
:clap: :clap: :clap: ROFLOL;LOL;LOL

Alachua Artist
04-18-2003, 08:29 AM
:clap:
oh yes... very good laugh! And here's one in return:

At an opening of a very successful abstract artist, several people were admiring a particularly striking painting. Vertical lines slashed across the surface with deep shadows. Many of the patrons were in deep discussion over this intense image am symbolism.

Toward the back of the gallery, two guards were watching the scene. They looked at each other and agreed that neither would tell the patrons the item of their desires was the air return vent for the gallery.
:D

Annetta
04-18-2003, 08:32 AM
:clap: :clap: :p to both!!....thanks for *laughs* to start the day with!! :D

Borum
04-18-2003, 08:36 AM
:clap: :cat: :clap:

Starsprite
04-18-2003, 10:36 AM
HA!!! these are both very funny!! Thanks for the laughs!:D :clap: :cat:

karenjh
04-18-2003, 10:48 AM
LMAO

lyn lynch
04-18-2003, 01:53 PM
Very funny stories, I got big belly made for chucklin'. :D
Post these in Cafe Guerbois [Content Channels] too. We love a good laugh over there!!!
Auntie.

Emilia
08-01-2003, 11:27 PM
Ok here is one and true story.

When my son Ray was a young boy, I think about 6 years old, he is now married with 6 & 5 years old sons of his own.

I took him to the NY Met museum where Monet was exhibiting. Ray looked at the large painting of Water Lillies and out loud said.
"Mom I can paint like that too!"

I just looked at the reaction of people all around us but they were full of smiles and nice comments.

al22
08-02-2003, 01:05 AM
Originally posted by Emilia
Ok here is one and true story.

When my son Ray was a young boy, I think about 6 years old, he is now married with 6 & 5 years old sons of his own.

I took him to the NY Met museum where Monet was exhibiting. Ray looked at the large painting of Water Lillies and out loud said.
"Mom I can paint like that too!"

I just looked at the reaction of people all around us but they were full of smiles and nice comments.

Out of the mouth of babes................:D

................al

Bubba's Mama
08-02-2003, 02:53 AM
Hehehehehe
Hohohohohoho
whooooohoooooo
:D :D :D :D :clap: :evil:
Needed those.

Thanks.

Lady Rando
08-02-2003, 08:13 AM