PDA

View Full Version : Bird on Ash

rollow
04-16-2003, 08:08 PM
Came across this photo today of one I did a couple of years ago for a charity event, and thought you all would like to see it.

Try and look pass the photographic work.

Ron

white-anubis
04-16-2003, 08:10 PM
I like the brisk lines!

Wingnut
04-16-2003, 09:36 PM
Very nice Rollow :) love the pose! Is this a chickadee? I found one a couple of months ago that got tagged by the truck in front of me :( it was very cold out and too many cars so I picked him up out of the street (he was still moving a little) and kept it in my hand while I picked up my daughter from school. By the time she got to the truck the little guy had recovered and wanted OUT! So we took him back to where I found him and let him go - a bit off-kilter, but he could fly. Hopefully he got home okay, I would have loved to taken video of him!

inkskin
04-16-2003, 11:43 PM
Beautiful! I love how you incorporate the grain of the wood with your design and colors. I love it!

Heather

inkskin
04-16-2003, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by Wingnut
Very nice Rollow :) love the pose! Is this a chickadee? I found one a couple of months ago that got tagged by the truck in front of me :( it was very cold out and too many cars so I picked him up out of the street (he was still moving a little) and kept it in my hand while I picked up my daughter from school. By the time she got to the truck the little guy had recovered and wanted OUT! So we took him back to where I found him and let him go - a bit off-kilter, but he could fly. Hopefully he got home okay, I would have loved to taken video of him!

Wingnut, how fortunate that little guy was that you were around!I'm sure he made it home,thanks to you.

Heather

lorna12
04-17-2003, 02:05 AM
That is gorgeous!!! You work amazes me, you talented person, you!

crazeejumper
04-17-2003, 11:14 AM
Love the colors & composition! :clap:

rollow
04-17-2003, 11:54 AM
Wingnut,

What a great thing you did for that little guy.

It is a bluebird that I took artistic license with to beef him up a little bit.

Thanks to all for the great comments.

Ron

RachelG*
04-17-2003, 02:09 PM
This is soo cute! i love the little birdie, all fluffy and sweet-looking. :D Great painting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!