PDA

View Full Version : 1001 Apologies.

Mo.
02-20-2012, 06:31 AM
I cannot apologise enough to everyone who took part in Feb 10th WDE, being the first time I have hosted too, I was so enjoying it too, all the work I had managed to comment on I thought was really cracking stuff, made me feel really chuffed to see them.:)
I do now have internet access albeit very intermittent, the problem is that I live in a "not spot" area and have to rely on a dongle, over the past week the signal has been diabolical until no signal at all, they promise that their "techies" are looking into it~~~ Now that sounds familiar doesn't it? In the meantime I'll do my best to get around to everyone who took part, hopefully without any glitches, I feel so upset about this and embarrassed too, as this being my first time hosting. Hope you all understand, I'll also do my best to produce a gallery of all the paintings.
Cheers all.

sundiver
02-20-2012, 06:52 AM
We've all been there at some point, Mo, and we understand.And it was a stressful time for it to happen to you- but at least your images thread didn't disappear, as has happened twice already this year! :p

connievanwinssen
02-20-2012, 07:15 AM
Don't feel that way. It's not your fault and you did a great job and provided great photos. :clap:

BUN201
02-20-2012, 11:40 AM
No apologies needed. Great photos!

surob
02-20-2012, 12:59 PM
Not spot. :lol: I like that term. You have done a great job with great refs!

eyepaint
02-20-2012, 01:20 PM
Thanks for hosting. Technology can certainly test one's patience at times.

kordelia
02-20-2012, 02:41 PM
it was a good time for everyone ELSE to step up and comment and keep the ball rollling, and yanno what??? aside from missing you, it worked!! as Maureen said, at least the pix didnt disappear as they have been known to do! ... look fwd to your next hosting.... hang in there... :wave: kor:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

edit... i was going to kid with you about it being your initiation, but you sounded too upset.... o, and i did not put the 2 thumups here... they just showed up... see?? we have no control... :evil: hahahahha

Paulafv
02-20-2012, 02:59 PM
You did a great job, Mo. Computer woes hit us all from time to time. It's the bad that comes with a greater good, imo. Now, I hope the thumbs up fairy doesn't attach itself to me. Kor has a devilish laugh...:)

Turpintine45
02-20-2012, 03:04 PM
No worries these things happen and the gremlins hit here too this week! You did a great job with the photos and that is the main thing.

skappy
02-20-2012, 05:35 PM
No problem at all we all had internet troubles even WC lately:lol:
thank for hosting
Robert:cat:

VeldaJ
02-20-2012, 06:36 PM
You did a super job, Mo. Computer gremlins are a problem for all of us at times and they always seem to strike at the most inopportune moments.

Colorfur Critters
02-20-2012, 06:58 PM
No worries! Things worked out just fine. :-)

artastic
02-21-2012, 07:44 AM
NP, you did fine, you cannot help faulty connections etc.
hope you want to host again

Mo.
02-21-2012, 08:42 AM
Thanks everyone for being so understanding. My connection here is still rough, but the good news is I've been compensated for it, also I have heard that I can apply for funding to the Welsh government for a new microwave? broadband (the mind boggles), I've sent in the forms and once this is up and running I will obtain speeds of up 15MB, a far call from my 0.5Mb now, so yes folks once I get this I will be delighted to host again, I'll be super speedy. :D

Deano
02-22-2012, 09:59 AM
Thanks for hosting, Mo!
Glad they're taking care of your tech problem.

bjcpaints
02-22-2012, 09:09 PM
You were a wonderful host Mo!