GENERAL INFORMATION:
Title: drink can
Year Created: 2003
Medium: Oil
Surface: Canvas
Dimension: 16x12
Allow digital alterations?: Yes!

MY COMMENTS:
my third paint still wet, made a bit of a statement in this one.

MY QUESTIONS FOR THE GROUP:
wot ever ya rekon.

jerryW
04-15-2003, 06:14 AM
teh sceen would be great without the can and fantastic still without the bird, (so much good movement in the paint itself and the background) but it is wonderful and humorous - with the elements and message, and FUN is so important.

jaymarvin
04-15-2003, 06:45 AM
I would have made the can a little bigger, and the duck a little smaller. Great idea though!

jay

designditz
04-15-2003, 06:49 AM
I love your sky! and i'm gonna bet thats a kiwi? or emu? I'm sure I used to know...killed off too many brains cells with all the cheap beer lol...anyways really nice work and clever too! :)

nevbogus
04-15-2003, 11:32 PM
I agree that the painting may be better without the "duck" and the can. The rest of it is quite lively to look at.
Do Americans think Australia has only kangaroos and koalas... and ducks?
Let's tell the world that big aussie ducks are called an emu!

johno
04-16-2003, 04:21 AM
first up yep the bird is an emu and if i made it any smaller the can would be so small you would not see it cos emu,s are 6 foot + tall . if i took out the can or the bird then the picture would of been pointless because they are the whole point of the painting and just proved the point i was making in that no matter how nice and pristine or scenic a picture is if there is a peice of litter or one thing there that doe,s not belong then that is what people will see...anyway thanks for the comments.

designditz
04-16-2003, 06:54 AM
you are correct... a lot of people wont see past the 1 point... but thats okay.. you will... anyways still love the painting...very clever.

loop
04-17-2003, 02:09 PM
:confused: DUCKS :confused: whres the Ducks :confused:

hahahhahahahahahaha lmao:D