PDA

View Full Version : Who was that masked man?

susme48
02-15-2012, 01:31 AM
Yep...another one of those hot sweaty wrestlers...:lol: Hope you aren't too bored by them...
http://www.wetcanvas.com/Community/images/14-Feb-2012/51170-kane2a.JPG

roy-p
02-15-2012, 04:18 AM
He looks quite fearsome, especially with that gritted teeth and slightly upwards glance! I like that red mask color, seems apt for the theme... builds a kind of mood.

susme48
02-15-2012, 10:39 AM
Thanks, roy-p...I appreciate your looking. His eyes were a challenge, as his 'signature' look is with his eyes rolled back in his head. I think he might wear some sort of contact lens to make them look white as well. He shaves his eyebrows and puts black all around the eyes...not an easy thing to paint...lol

levanty
02-15-2012, 11:02 AM
This is very scary Susan!!!! Did you have nightmares that inspired such a character? I wouldn't want to get on his bad side, lol The gray in the goatee tells me he is a man of experience...even scarier! The teeth could use a little more nicoteen stains but the bloodshot eyes tells me he's a drinker. A moody piece is an understatement. Congrats!

chammi kaiser
02-15-2012, 12:40 PM
He is the ugliest of uglies, Susie. My goodness but you do watch some odd characters on TV. This is very good.

susme48
02-15-2012, 04:18 PM
Thanks Yvie and Chammi!! He acts scary, but most of these guys are big softies underneath. It is twice the fun of soap operas and nearly as confusing to follow the story lines. He is supposed to be the brother of the first one I did in the hat...the undertaker, and this one is Kane...but so not true, one is spanish and one is texan...lol They tried to make him a good guy, but it was not successful...so the spooky one is back.