PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Puerto Rico...

GriselMontes
02-14-2012, 04:09 PM
Hi everyone...really excited about joining WetCanvas. My first day and already I have found a wealth of information. I began watercoloring two years, and as i have no formal training in the arts, i rely solely on books, dvds and everything i can find on the internet. I look forward to exploring people's works, ideas and any advice given. Thanks for the opportunity...

Jon
02-14-2012, 05:29 PM
Greetings, how nice to meet you!
There is something here for every artist and all levels of expertise. WC has a very active Watercolor Forum so be sure to stop in and say hello.

Your experience here at WetCanvas can be made much easier by reviewing the Sticky threads at the top of the New Users Forum. Also, Moderators and Guides often have extra links in their signature lines at the bottom of their posts to help you with the more commonly asked questions. Make the most of this information but feel free to return here if you have any problems and one of us will assist you.
* You can access any Forum by using the “Forum Jump” located at the bottom right of the screen or the Channels drop down menu at the upper left
*There is a site Search feature in the upper blue bar to help you locate topics of interest. You can also use Google Advanced Search
by simply entering WetCanvas in the blank asking for domain name
* You must have a minimum of two posts prior to being able to upload an image.

Yorky
02-14-2012, 05:30 PM
HI and welcome to wetcanvas.

This is a terrific community and a wonderful resource, there are forums for just about every art and craft medium here, here's a full list of the forums. (http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/)

As you are interested in watercolors I suggest you check out the Watercolor Forum (http://www.wetcanvas.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=11) The links in my signature will help with the forum and give links to lots of demos, articles, videos and free on-line tutorials. If you have a particular site problem, click on my name and send me a private message (pm).

There are many talented and generous artists in the forum who will love to share your art.

Introduce yourself in the "Daily Wash" in the Palette Talk forum - they are a great bunch of folks.

I look forward to seeing some of your work in the Watercolor Gallery, or in the Watercolor Studio if you need advice. Technical questions are asked in the Learning Zone.

There is a thread at the top of the watercolor Gallery showing how to resize and post your pictures.

Doug

gmarie
02-15-2012, 01:19 AM
Hello & Welcome to WetCanvas! Continue to explore & enjoy. :wave:

plec
02-24-2012, 11:09 AM
Hello , and a warm welcome to Wet Canvas, hope you enjoy your time here ,

Best wishes, Ken