View Full Version : Wyoming, checking in
02-14-2012, 12:19 PM
Here's a good one for you. I was pretty good at sculpting and painting in HIGH SCHOOL...ha, 29 years ago. Marriage, college, life...and now my kids found some of my very old paintings and presented me with some oil paint as a gift. I sat on that for awhile but created a sculpt for an event at the school, and it wasn't too bad. I have been plowing around on the canvas for a bit, and whadda ya know...it wasn't horrible...quite...It's like something is waking up after a long and fuzzy sleep. This is a real departure for me as a 47 year old businessman, but I have found it is a great outlet...I'm really getting into it. What a great site this is, I just have to be careful, as I may not get near as much work done after discovering this place. Thanks for looking, I look forward to the advice, resources, and critiques offered here.
Welcome to Wet Canvas, Keith!
I understand about life moving quickly... :)
Wet Canvas is experiencing some software glitches and some of the functions are not working as they should, thank you for your patience.
Please feel free to return to the New Users Forum at any time if you need any assistance with the site features.
* You can access any Forum by using the “Forum Jump” located at the bottom right of the screen or the Channels drop down menu at the upper left
* Moderators and Guides have links in their Signature lines to address FAQ’s
* There are “Stickys’ (permanent threads that “stick” at the top of all thread listings) that are full of helpful information.
* Clicking on your own username will present a drop down menu with numerous options including finding all of your own posts
* You can find the latest posts of the day by clicking on “new posts”
located center screen on the middle blue bar above your first post.
*There is a site Search feature in the upper blue bar to help you locate topics of interest. You can also use Google Advanced Search
by simply entering WetCanvas in the blank asking for domain name
* You must have a minimum of two posts prior to being able to upload an image.
02-14-2012, 02:38 PM
Welcome, Keith. Thanks for your introduction! Enjoy your time at WetCanvas. :wave:
Hello Keith, and a warm welcome to Wet Canvas, hope you enjoy your time here ,
Best wishes, Ken
vBulletin® v3.5.8, Copyright ©2000-2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.