View Full Version : Pastel-Nude-1

TALIANA
04-12-2003, 10:33 PM
Patel
on paper
--------------------------------

Tamana
04-12-2003, 11:16 PM
Ahh. Is that Lulu I am reminded of? ;) Except, with all the colors you love surrounding her? :) Liking the blend of color.

Shalom,

Tam :)

TALIANA
04-12-2003, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by Tamana
Ahh. Is that Lulu I am reminded of? ;) Except, with all the colors you love surrounding her? :) Liking the blend of color.

Shalom,

Tam

No Lulu was not the model !

Ciao !

Claude

Tamana
04-12-2003, 11:20 PM
Ah. Well, her features must just be engraved in your heart then. ;) Psssst. Aren't you supposed to be in bed? Or, finishing tulips? ;) :D

Shalom,

TALIANA
04-12-2003, 11:46 PM
Originally posted by Tamana
Ah. Well, her features must just be engraved in your heart then. ;) Psssst. Aren't you supposed to be in bed? Or, finishing tulips? ;) :D

Shalom,

Yep ! I got gaught in this W C ....It is liek a drug....Good Night from here to there...and ....I will go and try to find those nice features in the dark.(now)...L.O.L.

Dahzl
04-13-2003, 12:05 AM
Oo La La !!:D

:D

TALIANA
04-13-2003, 06:25 AM
Originally posted by Dahzl
Oo La La !!:D

:D

I take it you like it as is !

Dahzl
04-13-2003, 11:50 PM
Well, Actually Claude I was really referring to your last words-'Ah Hem' To our cheeky Tam lol:D :D
As for your Pastel I like the colors very much too!:D but I must admit I am drawn more to the rendition of the figure in the other pastel nude.

Cheers Dahzl.:D :D

TALIANA
04-14-2003, 05:58 AM
Originally posted by Dahzl
Well, Actually Claude I was really referring to your last words-'Ah Hem' To our cheeky Tam lol:D :D
As for your Pastel I like the colors very much too!:D but I must admit I am drawn more to the rendition of the figure in the other pastel nude.

Cheers Dahzl.:D :D

Yes I also prefer the other one