PDA

View Full Version : Credit for Single Courses?

Improv
02-13-2012, 12:47 PM
I was thinking of taking the VAA Drawing course to try out the VAA curiculum. Would it be possible to apply the cost of a single course to the full set of courses later?

Thanks

jacqseddon
02-13-2012, 12:50 PM
Yes no problem. If you purchase the Full Course within 30 days of purchasing any of our Building Blocks we would be happy to give you a refund for your original purchase.
kind regards
Jacqui Seddon
Virtual Art Academy, Inc.

Improv
02-13-2012, 01:31 PM
Yes no problem. If you purchase the Full Course within 30 days of purchasing any of our Building Blocks we would be happy to give you a refund for your original purchase.
kind regards
Jacqui Seddon
Virtual Art Academy, Inc.

Sounds good, Thanks, Jacqui.

Would that apply to the Beginner Course as well?

jacqseddon
02-20-2012, 01:43 PM
Yes it would also apply to the Beginner course
kind regards
Jacqui

Improv
03-05-2012, 07:41 PM
Yes it would also apply to the Beginner course
kind regards
Jacqui

How would I go about getting the discount for course taken? Is there a discount code, a refund or something else?

Thanks

Doug

Improv
03-08-2012, 01:03 PM
How would I go about getting the discount for course taken? Is there a discount code, a refund or something else?

Thanks

Doug

Hello? IS VAA around to answer any questions?

jacqseddon
03-25-2012, 04:37 AM
Doug
Sorry for the late reply, I have been out of the office for a week.
There is no discount code, what you have to do is purchase the Full or Beginner course then forward the receipt to me so I can process a refund for your original purchase against it.
kind regards
Jacqui

Improv
03-27-2012, 01:08 PM
Doug
There is no discount code, what you have to do is purchase the Full or Beginner course then forward the receipt to me so I can process a refund for your original purchase against it.
kind regards
Jacqui

Thanks, Jacqui! :)

mimiyoyo
05-05-2012, 10:22 PM
Doug
kind regards
Jacqui

I've done this and recently sent the receipt to you (Jaqui). Did you receive it? How long does it take to process?

I'm not sure if you're receiving my e-mails or if this is the best way to reach you.

Thanks,
Lucinda

b123
05-06-2012, 04:06 AM
Lucinda
All taken care of
Happy painting
Jacqui