PDA

View Full Version : Hello and Thanks

MrNOBODY
02-08-2012, 08:47 AM
I've been reading this forum for years... was never really able to find the time to register and also on a mac so I never saw the button so I just surfed and read.

I want to share more of my work this year after not painting for a few years due to health issues... so I hope this can be a new start for me as a painter... So I thought I would join and say hello and thank you for having such a place for good info for artists.

I am a painter based out of Bridgeport, CT.
Thanks again WetCanvas for the many years of good reading about what it takes to live as an artist.

-N

Jon
02-08-2012, 12:22 PM
Welcome!
As you have discovered there are a wide variety of Forums are here at WC so be sure to take some time and visit them all.
Please remember that you are always welcome to return here should you have any questions about the site features.
Enjoy the site!
Note:
* Clicking on your own user name will present a drop down menu with numerous options including finding all of your own posts
* You can access any Forum by using the “Forum Jump” located at the bottom right of the screen or the Channels Menu at the upper left.
* There is a site Search feature in the upper blue bar to help you locate topics of interest. You can also use Google Advanced Search
by simply entering WetCanvas in the blank asking for domain name
* Moderators and Guides have links in their Signature lines to address FAQ’s
* There are “Sticky” (permanent) threads at the top of Forum pages that are
full of helpful information.

MrNOBODY
02-08-2012, 07:55 PM
Thank you finding my way around... it was hard to find this post again.
I am using a mac and I have to go to the mac user sticky to find it

thanks for the tips

gmarie
02-08-2012, 09:27 PM
Hello & Welcome. :wave:

plec
02-09-2012, 05:38 PM
Hello , and a warm welcome to Wet Canvas, hope you enjoy your time here ,
Best wishes, Ken